Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Video | Pictures: Jay Z And Beyonce Quench Divorce Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video | Pictures: Jay Z And Beyonce Quench Divorce Rumour (696 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Check Out The Interior Of Jay Z And Beyonce 16,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video | Pictures: Jay Z And Beyonce Quench Divorce Rumour by entadaplace1: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Had to go get this video just for y’all, guys. First, Beyoncé had a show-stopping performance at the VMAs last night which saw her performing most of the songs from her last year’s surprise album in a few short minutes.

Then secondly, you recall rumors have been swirling for months that Bey and hubby Jay Z have hit the rocks during their On the Run Tour and are headed for a split.

Well, Jay and Bey put those suspicions to bed at the MTV Video Music Awards last night. Jay Z and
Blue Ivy had watched Beyoncé perform songs from her latest album before taking the stage to honor the pop star with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award and calling her “the greatest living entertainer.”

In the videos you’ll see below, Beyoncé cried as she took her award from her husband and her young daughter. She and hubby Jay locked lips, dispelling any notion that there’s trouble in paradise — a show of marital bliss for all the world to see.

“I have nothing to say, but I’m filled with so much gratitude,” Beyoncé said. “I thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight.”

More pix and video here

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 2face & MTN Project Fame Contestants Re-defined TV Reality Show / Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson / How I Got 900 Inatsgram Followers In A Week!!! Gut 1k And Become A Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.