Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! (1398 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi All,

I was online some few days ago to check the requirements for the new e-Passport but what I met there was alarming... a letter from the Lcoal Government? Please do these things do apply?

REQUIRMENTS FOR E- PASSPORT

1) All Nigerian by birth, naturalization and registration.
2) Guarantor’s form duly signed by a commissioner of oaths.
3) Photocopy of Data page of guarantor’s passport.
4) Photocopy National identity card or Drivers License.
5) Father’s Letter of consent for MINORS under 16years (Mother’s letter of consent in case of deceased father).
6) Marriage Certificate where applicable
7) Husband’s consent letter OR Letter of introduction for employee of government or corporate organization.
cool Court affidavit and police report in case of lost passport.
9) Birth Certificate OR Age declaration.
10) Letter of identification from Local Government of origin or residence.
11) One (1) passport photograph (120 x 140)
12) Acknowledge slip and receipt of payment.(NIS Card)
Re: Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2014
I deally you don't require all these documents BUT the immigration officials would want to use them and exploit you so that at the end of the day, you still have to pay them. I would advice that you jejely grin go to the nearest passport office closest to you and use their services. You may even end up collecting the passport same day or fewer days than you would doing it yourself.

ledafaze: Hi All,

I was online some few days ago to check the requirements for the new e-Passport but what I met there was alarming... a letter from the Lcoal Government? Please do these things do apply?

5) Father’s Letter of consent for MINORS under 16years (Mother’s letter of consent in case of deceased father).
7) Husband’s consent letter OR Letter of introduction for employee of government or corporate organization.
Re: Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by justwise(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
ledafaze: Hi All,

Your list is good, you don't need number 10 and you don't need the service of any thieving agent
Re: Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
bigtt76: I deally you don't require all these documents BUT the immigration officials would want to use them and exploit you so that at the end of the day, you still have to pay them. I would advice that you jejely grin go to the nearest passport office closest to you and use their services. You may even end up collecting the passport same day or fewer days than you would doing it yourself.

Hmmm.... that is what u have been tryng to avoid.
Re: Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
justwise:
Your list is good, you don't need number 10 and you don't need the service of any thieving agent

okies... thanks
Re: Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! by feddy27: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2014

okies... thanks

You need you LGA identification. They requested for that when I had my first e-passport. It is easy to get, just go to your LGA secretariate with 1 -2 passport photographs or someone in your village can help arrange it for you. It is an important doc that you will always need

(1) (Reply)

An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. / A Terrible Accident Along Njaba Road Of Imo State / US Visiting Visa Interview Date 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.