Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (790 Views)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) / 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo!! PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by ruffhandu: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2014
A 19-year old apprentice welder was caught yesterday, making love to a hen at about 11:20pm in Continental area of Akure metropolis in Ondo state.

Vanguard reports that the teenager was said to have done the unthinkable late hours of yesterday. According to the owner of the chicken, Mrs Stella Akintola, she relate the rather disturbing event saying that she went to bed rather early that night but was awoken by noise of her chickens from the chickens’ pen; a development which points out that someone or something was disturbing the domestic animals.
The Teenager who had sex with hen

She told newsmen that she got out of her room to check what was wrong, but was surprised to meet the back door of the house opened wide at that time of the day with the young teenager appearing from the toilet area saying he went to use the toilet because he had a running stomach. All through these happenings, the chickens had kept mute as against the noise that woke their owner up which made her to suspect fowl play. She proceeded to the pen area but nothing was found.

Then she decide to use the toilet, there and then, she saw on the floor of the toilet, one of her hens dead with its feathers all over the toilet floor.

Although she was unaware of the cause of the hen’s death, she raised an alarm in protest but was begged by the teenager not to alert everyone in the

house, begging her to conceal it for him, that he would buy her the chicken. The woman made it known to newsmen that she did not deem it fit to report to the police because she sees it as a minor case that does not need the attention of the police.

However, when the teenager was interrogated, he said: “I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”

The young teenager was however revealed to have been banished earlier from his hometown, Afo in Ose council area of the state when he slept with a goat. This was reported to have made him to move down to his brother’s place where he raped a chicken.

“I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”

http://www.salesbuddie.com/news/2014/8/20/Teenager-Rapes-Chicken-To-Death-In-Ondo.asp?pid=5710392&source=story_trending1_14

Funny! He needs to go for deliverance then since the spirit is always leading him to go get his thing satisfied by animals.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Taiwo20(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2014
NA wa o
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by fiverrwin(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Too bad but how could penetrate the hen any way my thought

1 Like

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Well, it's either a hen or a wor-wor scarred face. (See the state) Guy made his choice. Poor hen.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2014
hen from ibadam evil forest cool

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by sCun: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Yoruba people and all forms of rapè.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by chinazaekperem: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2014
People molest snake in SW, u never hear am?

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Arysexy(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Na wa ooooooo

This rape is becoming something else.
How prick take enter fowl otule
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Liamm(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Old news sha.

Expect PDP to blame APC for this grin
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin if I say something now, I will be banned. its better I keep my mouth in my bag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by JEITO: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Make we flog the spirit comot for him body na....

The rate at which beastiality is increasing in Nigeria is becoming alarming o...

And to say animals are carriers of a lot of diseases...

1 Like

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by ruffhandu: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think this one has to do with demonization. He must have had it many animals, he was only caught on goat and fowl. this is simply unthinkable.
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
D guy must be under a spell he nids deliverance if not he ll molest any animal till he dies oo
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by shizzle11(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
from molesting their sisters and daughters they have now taken their sophistication to animals, what is wrong with these people?

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple In Florida Arrested For Selling "Golden Tickets To Heaven" / Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience / A Student Broke And Entered Corper's Logde On Independent Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.