Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Things Your Parents Taught OR Told You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Things Your Parents Taught OR Told You (504 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother / Is Taking Care Of Your Parents Your Responsibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Parents Taught OR Told You by zboyd: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2014
What were some of the things your parents (or other elders) told OR taught you as a child that you found not to be true, once you grew up?

My mother told me that if I broke a mirror, I would have seven years of bad luck. Well, I've broken several mirrors through the years and suffered no undue 'bad luck' than the average person...just the usual ups and downs of life.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Heard That There Are A Win Bonus Activity!!! / Latest Nairaland Culture/trend. True Or False / Pets Control Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.