Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

85th Minute.....who Is To Blame Ayila (no 7), Referee And Linesman, Or Asisat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 85th Minute.....who Is To Blame Ayila (no 7), Referee And Linesman, Or Asisat (745 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

85th Minute.....who Is To Blame Ayila (no 7), Referee And Linesman, Or Asisat by segunaremu6gma: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
having kept vigil all through the night to watch the final match between NIGERIA AND GERMANY in the FIFA U20 WORLD CUP.....felt cold at the start of the match due to cold weather condition but was feeling hot from inside that i had to put on fan at the end of the match.....it was a great match indeed....watching women or lets say girls play is always fun....now to the major talking point....
on the 85th minute....Asisat Oshosolar headed a rebounced shot which had crossed the line before a rushing but offsided (i think) Ayila (no 7) kicked the ball again.....the girls celebration was cut short by the center referee..... and a free kick was played......and Nigeria went on to loose the game due to a foolish blunder from the left back........in extra time (98th minutes).....argument heated up between me and dad who claimed that the goal should have stood, the ball had crossed the line,, it was a deliberate effort to make sure Nigeria loose the match....i fired back claiming reverse was the case.......what do you think....
du u agree with me that Ayila should av allowed the ball to roll in and not respond to it or the referee and linesman made a wrong call........[/b]
its too late to cry when the head has been cut off.....the girls didnt play as a team and d coach was expressing his anger at Ayila (No 7) at extra time for often times obstructing Asissat,wasn't surprised she was removed afterwards....she however should be praised for her brilliant runs in other matches ,,,,,i believe the coach also made a mistake in bringing a slow Sunday[b]
in for fast Dike on the 50th min.......she was just working on the pitch, without tracking back but she dribbles well and good on one on one but almost got sent off....all in all weldone women......oh sowie dey are girls (under 20)....some faces i saw are mumies duo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....they made Africa proud, setting and breaking goal records in women football.........their is future for women football in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Download Everton 3-6 Chelsea [BPL Highlights] / Super Eagles:the Way Forward / Super Eagles Rating Against Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.