Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

The New Shared Button On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Shared Button On Nairaland (805 Views)

Help!!! I Want To Deactivate Back Button On Browser / Help On How To Display Facebook Share Button On Smf / Donation Button On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Shared Button On Nairaland by IamGodzilla: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Errmm!!! What does this button do? Well, I thought it was going to redirect a post to a social network, but I only just saw shared when I clicked it in a post. So where is it sharing to?
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
isnt this the same thing as following button ? sad
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by IamGodzilla: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well, it appears on post, hmmm..... I guess its somewhat same.
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by sapientia(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2014
I think Seun has explained it here. Hope it helps.

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
i dont see any reason for it as its the same as following. Except ofcourse there is other motives
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by olorunthobby(f): 2:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Fellow Nairaland Members,
You can now share interesting topics with your
followers by simply clicking the (Share) button on every topic.
You can view all topics that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SH or Shared(N) on the forum header. This feature is still in the beta testing stage, so please
report any bugs that you encounter to us on this
thread.
We hope you find this feature to be useful, and
perhaps even indispensable.
- Seun
Re: The New Shared Button On Nairaland by cbrass(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its just a silly invention, what's the difference between that and when you are following someone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students / How To Remove Index.php From Urls In Joomla / How To Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (lmy48b) On Redmi 1s With The Mokee Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.