Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today (36415 Views)

Jamb Starts Today Feb.27.2016 / Jambites Jamb Starts March 09 & Ends march 26 Share Ur Experience N Results. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by clockwise(m): 3:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Someone should help check dis, 45197399CJ
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2014
clockwise: Someone should help check dis, 45197399CJ
no admission yet
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Lorax:
Guy, please have you paid your acceptance fee.
just paid yesterday
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Ayobami195(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls check dis 4 me 47019939AI
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Mercykayy(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Ayobami195: Pls check dis 4 me 47019939AI
Sorry,no admission yet.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2014
pls recheck 47151450HB
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Enenu1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
47592588ci....... pls help me check again....thnks
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by hannesy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
ennyhola: pls recheck 47151450HB
Congratulations Agbeniga Eniola Samuel!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year
FIRST DEGREE Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA.
Course ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
SERVICES in the Faculty of AGRICULTURE.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by koolpal(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
tuwayz: Any polytechnic in North central state that are accepting candidates who did not choose them on jamb and their school is not high? Pls give me the name of the sChool, state and fees as a fresher
try KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Lorax(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
lawrenceunaa: just paid yesterday
l've also paid mine and filled my acceptance form. Thanks for informing me.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Ibiblaze(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: Congratulations Agbeniga Eniola Samuel!!!
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA.
Course ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
SERVICES in the Faculty of AGRICULTURE.
please help me check my reg number...46218581DE
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Yinko: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls is anybody given admt in futminna trou jamb i realy nid ur reply tankz.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by yhemrite(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mercykayy:
Congratulations Adekolu Ibrahim Opeyemi!!!
ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO.
Course ECONOMICS in the Faculty of SOCIAL
SCIENCES.
wow...tanks bro
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by pweetyholly(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Plz help me to check diz 47040099FG
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Anthony8: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Plzs is ANSU amng d universities dat hav compiled dia list to jamb? Cos i chekd mine and it say sory no admisn yet gven.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by sameeratullah: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote][/quote] hello! Any news from ahmedu bello university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by dikeclint10(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2014
pls helep me chk mine 46246206je
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Desmondium(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]Congratulations Dike Clinton Uchechukwu!!!
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY , WILBERFORCE
ISLAND.
Course PHARMACY in the Faculty of MED/
PHARM/HEALTH SCIENCES.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by kunzyomi(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
good morning guys.. please help me check this-- 45635007AD
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
kunzyomi: good morning guys.. please help me check this-- 45635007AD
no admission yet
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by NuclearWarHead1: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
dikeclint10: pls helep me chk mine 46246206je
Congratulations Dike Clinton Uchechukwu You have been offered Pharmacy in Niger delta Uni. I thought Pharmacy was 5 Years? how come theirs is 4 years
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by dikeclint10(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thru out in 9ja pharmacy is now 4yrz
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
dikeclint10: Thru out in 9ja pharmacy is now 4yrz
pharmacy na 5yrs no mind stupid jamb website admin
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Klare(f): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Abeg any news 4rm oau sho!!?
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Tommey1: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lorax: please please and please, make sure you check your school admission list for your name if it's out especially UNN aspirants.
I checked the jamb site to know my admission status, I was told no admission given yet. I was not happy, I was sad and disheartened because I knew I did well. I kept the information from my peeps, accepted my fate and decided to wait for the second list(hoping that my name will be on the list before breaking the news to my peeps) not knowing that my name was in the school admission list.
Three days later my elder sis came visiting, and fortunately for me my mum was told by a church member that the admission list is out and that his daughter has checked but her name was not on the list. My mum came back with the news and asked if I've checked. I said yes, and that my name was not on the list. She was annoyed that I knew about it and kept quiet without telling anyone. She reported me to my elder sis.
The next day my sis decided that we are going to go through the school site for latest info and look for other alternatives because she doesn't want to spend another year at home. We were going through the school site and we saw a link to the school site, my worried sis decided to go through the list and lo and behold my name was there. So please forget about the jamb site and check the school list.
Thanks!

same shit happened 2 me. was so fuckin scared wen i chekd jamb portal nd got 'no adm given yet'.... didnt even tell mi peepz. was aredi packin 2 write pume for poly wen i chekd unn list nd saw mah name. also going for accountancy....#cheers man.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Tommey1: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lorax: please please and please, make sure you check your school admission list for your name if it's out especially UNN aspirants.
I checked the jamb site to know my admission status, I was told no admission given yet. I was not happy, I was sad and disheartened because I knew I did well. I kept the information from my peeps, accepted my fate and decided to wait for the second list(hoping that my name will be on the list before breaking the news to my peeps) not knowing that my name was in the school admission list.
Three days later my elder sis came visiting, and fortunately for me my mum was told by a church member that the admission list is out and that his daughter has checked but her name was not on the list. My mum came back with the news and asked if I've checked. I said yes, and that my name was not on the list. She was annoyed that I knew about it and kept quiet without telling anyone. She reported me to my elder sis.
The next day my sis decided that we are going to go through the school site for latest info and look for other alternatives because she doesn't want to spend another year at home. We were going through the school site and we saw a link to the school site, my worried sis decided to go through the list and lo and behold my name was there. So please forget about the jamb site and check the school list.
Thanks!

same shit happened 2 me. was so fuckin scared wen i chekd jamb portal nd got 'no adm given yet'.... didnt even tell mi peepz. was aredi packin 2 write pume for poly wen i chekd unn list nd saw mah name. also going for accountancy....#cheers man.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Lorax(f): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Tommey1:

You don't say! They scared the hell out of me.Anyway, have you paid your acceptance fee?
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Pioneering: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2014
47289880DI
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by yhemrite(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Pioneering: 47289880DI
Congratulations Ayoola Yusuff Olalekan!!!
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO.
Course MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in the
Faculty of ENGINEERING/TECH/ENV.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Enenu1(f): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Enenu1: 47592588ci....... pls help me check again....thnks
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Ibiblaze(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
lawrenceunaa: no admission yet
bro please help me check mine...4621851DE
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Tommey1: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Lorax:
You don't say! They scared the hell out of me.Anyway, have you paid your acceptance fee?

yah man. it's #25,300. I've even printed out my admission slip. just waiting for clearance. buh dude. u gat ur letter of attestation ¿

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / Strictly For Uniport Applicants / Kuranga Aishat, Unilorin Student Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.