Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Strictly For Uniport Applicants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Uniport Applicants (36642 Views)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Wats D Cutoff Mark For Uniport Certificate Pre Degree Programme / Departmental Cutoff Mark For Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2011
This thread is created to help all utme students that are seeking admission into the university of portharcourt. If you have any problem about the school please feel free to ask or better still, you can give me a buzz on d following nos; 08073431919 or 08165241575, I wish you guys all the best in your jamb exams and post utme, See you guys at the top
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Nnajohn06: 11:53pm On May 27, 2011
@blesyn014 wat a gud thread u've got here but you will have to find a way to fend off those misrable SCAMMERS. However i need to know my chances of being admi tted as a second choice candidate of UNIPORT thanks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2011
Nnajohn06:

@blesyn014 wat a gud thread u've got here but you will have to find a way to fend off those misrable SCAMMERS. However i need to know my chances of being admi tted as a second choice candidate of UNIPORT thanks in anticipation.
Offcourse you choosin uniport as second choice is not a problem at all because me myself was admitted as a second choice candidate. All you got to do is just get a good grade in the post-utme and you stand a greater chance of gainin admission here in the school and mind you, uniport doesnt consider indigienes neither does it consider catchement areas also. Just try your best in your exams thats all.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2011
Engr law what ever you call your name. Get a life you fool, !! Dont you think there are better things to do aside this.? why not try them out intead of fooling yourself everywhere on nairaland. A word is a enough for the wise. Wont tell you this again but my action will speak for me.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Nnajohn06: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
Thanks 4 ur previous reply, blesyn. What does uniport post-utme look like? I've sat for dat of unilorin twice and the questions consists mainly of; use of english with little mixture of maths and genaral knowledge. Does uniport set something similar? Can i have ur phone number and/or facebook id so we could kinda talk more. Thanks:-)
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
My bro dat choose uniport as 2nd choice if hav any way to change it to 1st u do dat cos d priority 4 1st choice is diff from 2nd choice, so my guy if i say uniport dont accept 2nd choice am nt mistaken cos am a livin witness, 2008 i sat 4 pume in uniport and i choose pharmcy 1st choice and anatomy 2nd and my score 4 pharm wasnt dat high bt my score for anatomy was too high dat i was d highest dat yr bt dey denaid me addimision becos i choose 2nd choice and i got to knw this cos of i went to HOD of anatomy and he told me dat is becos of my choice(even wen i even chose uniport as 1st choice) but all thanks to basic unit cos i did basic dat yr and i was admited into pharmacy thru basic ( pre-degree) am nw in my 300 level and hav knwn in and out of uniport dey dont admit 2nd choice if at al is by knwin sumbody, so am nt telin u al dis to be faustrated or nt to prepare wel but shuld in case if there is any thin u wil do to change it to 1st, i dout if d OP is a uniport std cos he/she shuld knw dat uniport equally do catchment area.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Odunnu: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
Its a good thing to have elder brethren mentor younger ones. Poster, I doff my hat for the kindness in your heart that pushed you to open this thread.
I've cleaned it up and I intend doing so but you all must help me; always use either the complaints thread on the top page of this section or the 'report to moderator button' which is at the foot of every post. That way, I would be alerted even without going through the thread.
Please use it in any thread, or post where a scammer appears. Thank you, and I wish you all goodluck.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Nnajohn06: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
@manneger, thanks, ur words are enlightening but can my being from Abia state(catchment area) raise my chances of being admitted to some reasonable extent, as a 2nd choice applicant?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by YUSMUS: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2011
my brother who chose uniport as 2nd choice, @manager ve said d whole truth,is nt easy 2 b admited as a 2nd choice aplicant in uniport, wel jst work hard in ur exams. Wishing all UTME CANDIDATES success. UP UNIQUE UNIPORT. GR8T.

Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
Nnajohn06 honestly speaking it is hard but try ur best to score well in ur jamb and pume, and who told u dat abia is a catchment area, more priority is giving to bayelsa and rivers and oda educationaly less develop state, in our east is only ebonyi dat is among, just try wel and pass wel
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2011
@manneger its not necessarily u choose d skul as first choice b4 u can stand a chance of gainin admissn in d skul cos i am a livin witness. I chosd it as ma second choice last year even witot scorin gud grades in ma p.utme i was so lucky to b admittd. My frnds here too, chosd it as second choice n were admittd as well. I dont even tink dey even cnsider indigines like dat considring wat i saw in last year admission list. My own is dat, anyone dat choosd d skul as first or sec choice shld jst mak sure they meet up wit d cut off marks of jamb n also sit tight for d p.utme exam n above all "pray to God" coz admission problms re not odinary atyms, See u guys at d top, ** guys at d top, **
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2011
How is uniport pharmacy cos dat is what I am coming in for?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2011
@OP
What must one in postume to determine/getting admission in uniport coz i chose elect/elect for 1st n comp sc for 2nd
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2011
I mean what will one score via postume. .to getting admitted
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2011
@brite02. The sum total of d p.utme is usually 400. For one to stand a greater chance of been admittd, you need to score 200 and above although some students get admittd with marks as low as 120.It all depends on ur connection though. My advise to you is that, just try and study hard to score above the cut-off marks and u stand a greater chance of been admitted. Wish u gudluck,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by talima(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
2nd choice admission in uniport depends on ur choiced course. my sister was admitted on 2nd choice in psychology. but if u can change it, u beta do it now.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
thanks for d replies

what what are d likely questions to see during post-ume in uniport, for elect/elect and comp sc. Is it OBJ or theory questions?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2011
Brite02:

thanks for d replies

what what are d likely questions to see during post-ume in uniport, for elect/elect and comp sc. Is it OBJ or theory questions?
They are mainly obj. What did u score in your jamb exam.?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
Odunnu:

Its a good thing to have elder brethren mentor younger ones. Poster, I doff my hat for the kindness in your heart that pushed you to open this thread.
I've cleaned it up and I intend doing so but you all must help me; always use either the complaints thread on the top page of this section or the 'report to moderator button' which is at the foot of every post. That way, I would be alerted even without going through the thread.
Please use it in any thread, or post where a scammer appears. Thank you, and I wish you all goodluck.
odunnu thank you too for clearing the thread for me. I promise to help students in any way i can.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
I scored 215 in jamb
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
Brite02:

I scored 215 in jamb
I guess thats fair enough. Which course did you apply for.?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2011
@blessyn.

Elect/elect as first choice
comp sc as 2nd choice
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2011
No pharmacist or aspiring pharmacy student
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dirtygamer(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2011
My friend's younger brother score 190 in Jamb as choose uniport for first choice, will he be allowed to write post-utme?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dirtygamer(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2011
My friend's younger brother score 190 in Jamb as choose uniport for first choice, will he be allowed to write post-utme?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
@blesyn admitin sum1 thru 2nd choice is base on if u knw sumbody or d type of course u choose like in medsin uniport cannot admit anybody wit 2nd choich, but if it is educ they may and some science or managemen scien they may, my guy dat choose pharmacy dey normaly cut 200 but to get admited in pharm u need to score 240 and above, med 260 and above but it depends, d next thing is pume, is easy to pass uniport pume becos they follow one trend to set it, i bet u if i lecture u not even teaching chem maths bio, but i wil tel u wat to read, i bet u u wil score 300 and above believe me.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
@dirty gamer wetin b d course, sciences use to cut 180 but pharm med anatomy social sci enginer cut 200, so it depend on d course
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Airtimex(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
188 in utme for political and administrative studies. any chance? cry
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dirtygamer(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
comp science for 190
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
Last yr they cut 180 4 sciences
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
@manneger
I will like to knw are of concentration base on my courses, so that i'l knw areas to read n prepare for this post ume(elect/elect as 1st and comp sc as 2nd choice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Things To Consider Before Going For Your Masters / Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) / Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.