Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] (4335 Views)

A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus / You Cannot Be A Christian If You Have Not Met Jesus Christ / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by kandiikane(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
aguiyi:

The man weed don dey high you grin grin grin

Lol small small grin
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by kandiikane(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rikidony: THINGS LIKE THIS I DONT DISPUTE COS THERE MIGHT BE AN AUTA OF TRUTH MA 2CENT.
I agree
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Busybody2(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
kandiikane: So..He could have seen God but as a different being hence why he said 'young'. Maybe he saw him as he perceived him to be....

I had a dream once as a child and it was him, but I can't remember his face neither his voice but I do remember the light, the figure and his smile. Come see laugh wey dem laugh when I told my family the next day. grin

Point is, it is possible for God to be seen as human or an animal, spirit whatever and you can say you have 'seen' God because he has no literal form but he can be anything and everything.

Likeminds. Can't recall His face too and I can never forget His radiance/glory and the way He was chuckling...He is the same height as Jesus too wink

But in my own case, my peeps are used to my precognition gift/dreams, so nothing fazes them anymore cheesy

shocked How come you haven't been "arrested" by Him and given tons and tons of homework to do. Not fair angry angry angry angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Mrval20(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Errr so what does he really plan to do with the map? Give it to NASA so they can design a "heaven shuttle" for heaven travels? I'm curious.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by ITbomb(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Map of heaven?
That's a new one
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Haywhymido(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol @ he was needed in heaven who is he?
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by wiegraf: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
err, yet believing talking donkeys and fires existed because mediaeval storybook says so is not equally ridiculous? oh wow

in the first place sef, how is belief in heaven of that storybook rational? abi can any of you please device a way to test the good man's claims? ie how do we get to heaven to verify he's bonkers? thank you

you mock him?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by blake777(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Cnt stop laughing wateva drug dis dude is on I want oo
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Weah96: 4:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Gen 32:24 And Jacob was left alone. And a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day. God disguised himself and wrestled with him. He did not see God in his Full Glory else he would have died.

Bla bla bla nonsense. Do I look like a fool to you? Don't stop at verse 24. Genesis 30 has other verses including this one:

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[f] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

In this verse, Yahweh, your other neglected God, is the one saying that Jacob fought him in physical combat. Not me. I'm just repeating to you what he said. Now you're saying that he changed form, as if that matters. Unless Jacob was fighting blindfolded, then Jacob must have seen him.

I don't understand why you wanna dwell on this contradiction when there are scores of other serious ones. You probably don't read that bible you're carrying around.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Juanvi: Post credit: http://netnaij.com

65-year-old Sibusiso Mthembu, from the South African KwaZulu-Natal tells it in all seriousness. And who knows, he may even be telling the truth about having visited heaven four times, so far.

The first time was in 1998, and subsequent visits were made in 2004, 2006, and 2008.

It all started in 1993, when a white man (an angel, apparently) paid him a visit and told him he was needed in heaven.

And now, after several visits, he’s drawing a map to make sure the rest of us ‘unlucky’ ones get what he’s talking about.

But it’s not the fact that he took a few vacations to heaven or even that he’s drawing a map that amuses me. It’s more to do with the stuff he says he’s seen and done there.

According to Mthembu, there are 11 heavens in all, and he was taken to the fifth one, Crista, first. It was there, in a city called Sharmoy, that he claims to have met Jesus.

The main heaven is Salem, he says, where God’s temple is located. God is apparently in his youth, and of a Grayish complexion. Jesus is white. He saw God for the first time during his second trip, on a planet called Jadalem that’s mostly covered in water and ice.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dEiMCYFMkyQ/U_rh-n5GfFI/AAAAAAABzz0/J1Eck8IFGKU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
* The ‘map of heaven’ drawn by Mthembu

Mthembu’s other sightings include Moses, Elijah, and Abel. He also explored the Marshnode City, which is the place people go to when they die, to get reincarnated.

But here’s the weirdest of all his tales – he says that the people who predicted the end of the world in May last year weren’t entirely incorrect.

Mthembu seems to have eavesdropped on an important meeting in the heavens, where the biggest war against Satanism was being discussed.

The war is supposed to have been launched on May 23rd, so we’re basically on a countdown to the absolute end.

The map isn’t ready yet, but Mthembu is already worried about counterfeit versions. “People must come and see the map as one day someone from Japan or China or Britain will design a map of heaven and the people of South Africa will have forgotten that the map was originally made in South Africa,” he says.

Perhaps he needs to patent his creation. And while he’s at it, write a fantasy novel and strike a movie deal too?

Post credit: http://netnaij.com

I wonder what he cut his coke with.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Weah96:

Bla bla bla nonsense. Do I look like a fool to you? Don't stop at verse 24. Genesis 30 has other verses including this one:

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[f] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

In this verse, Yahweh, your other neglected God, is the one saying that Jacob fought him in physical combat. Not me. I'm just repeating to you what he said. Now you're saying that he changed form, as if that matters. Unless Jacob was fighting blindfolded, then Jacob must have seen him.

I don't understand why you wanna dwell on this contradiction when there are scores of other serious ones. You probably don't read that bible you're carrying around.
I don't know how best to explain this to you, because having seen the way you sound and the way you keep repeating thesame question(I have answered this one already)I know it will be too difficult for a carnal mind to grasp what really happened in Genesis 32.

Lemme Try. (God help me).

Now pay attention to this "And Rachel’s maid Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. So Rachel said, “With mighty wrestlings I have wrestled with my sister and I have indeed prevailed.” And she named him Naphtali ( Genesis 30:7-cool..

Was there a physical combat between the two sisters? I don't think so.

Now let's go back to the topic.
To understand this you must visualise the condition Jacob found himself in. He was torn between his embittered brother and father inlaw. He has done all he could, he has sent people to go and bribe Easau but he didn't trust his judgement. He was in dilemma so he needed to be alone to meditate. And that was when God appeared to him in disguise.(our bone of contention). I believe this verse will throw more light on what I'm saying. "In the womb he grasped his brother's heel; as a man he struggled with God. He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. (Hosea 12:3,4). I won't tell you who that man was because it will stop you from reading the rest of my comment.

The man came to talk to Jacob, it was never a physical combat, he wanted Jacob to stop living in denial. Jacob knew he was blessed by God but he thinks he can he can get everything his own way. That's why instead of praying to God to change Easau's mind he decided to bribe him.(This can only make sense to you if you understand scriptural principles that are not spelled out based on what it says as a whole).

I dunno how long it lasted but when God noticed that he would not let go of his fears and past then He touched the hollow of his thigh and dislocated it. Probably to make him understand that he was not talking to an ordinary man.

Now ask yourself this question: How can someone who wrestled all night with God be disabled by a mere touch?? Does it make sense to you?

Jacob realised at that point that he was speaking with God so he cried "I will never let you go unless you bless me". Ofcours he will because that was what he came to do but first he wants Jacob to accept that he is nothing without God, he wants him to stop living in denial. He wants him to do away with fears and stop thrusting in the work of his own hands(This was later proved when Easau refused his bribe).

What then happened? God asked Jacob his name. How come? God doesn't know Jacobs name? Ofcours he do but he wants Jacob to accept whom he is. You remember the first time he was asked his name? I bet you do know that Jacob had lied on that occasion and said, "I am Esau,".

This was what God wanted to correct. He asked him his name not because He didn't know it . . .He wanted to know if Jacob was ready to come to grips with who he really was.

Jacob fully understood the reason behind God's question and he answered, "My name is Jacob." "You have spoken the truth," God said, "and you know very well what your name signifies. You have been a duplicitous man, deceiving everyone everywhere you went. But now that you acknowledge the real you, I can change you, and I will make a great nation out of you."gringringrin So he blessed him.

John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Could he be the one that converted Jacob? I dunno. Maybe we should find out for us.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Weah96: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't know how best to explain this to you, because having seen the way you sound and the way you keep repeating thesame question(I have answered this one already)I know it will be too difficult for a carnal mind to grasp what really happened in Genesis 32.

Now pay attention to this "And Rachel’s maid Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. So Rachel said, “With mighty wrestlings I have wrestled with my sister and I have indeed prevailed.” And she named him Naphtali ( Genesis 30:7-cool..

To understand this you must visualise the condition Jacob found himself in. He was torn between his embittered brother and father inlaw. He has done all he could, he has sent people to go and bribe Easau but he didn't trust his judgement. He was in dilemma so he needed to be alone to meditate. And that was when God appeared to him in disguise.(our bone of contention). I believe this verse will throw more light on what I'm saying. "In the womb he grasped his brother's heel; as a man he struggled with God. He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. (Hosea 12:3,4). I won't tell you who that man was because it will stop you from reading the rest of my comment.

The man came to talk to Jacob, it was never a physical combat, he wanted Jacob to stop living in denial. Jacob knew he was blessed by God but he thinks he can he can get everything his own way. That's why instead of praying to God to change Easau's mind he decided to bribe him.(This can only make sense to you if you understand scriptural principles that are not spelled out based on what it says as a whole).

I dunno how long it lasted but when God noticed that he would not let go of his fears and past then He touched the hollow of his thigh and dislocated it. Probably to make him understand that he was not talking to an ordinary man.

Now ask yourself this question: How can someone who wrestled all night with God be disabled by a mere touch?? Does it make sense to you?

Jacob realised at that point that he was speaking with God so he cried "I will never let you go unless you bless me". Ofcours he will because that was what he came to do but first he wants Jacob to accept that he is nothing without God, he wants him to stop living in denial. He wants him to do away with fears and stop thrusting in the work of his own hands(This was later proved when Easau refused his bribe).

What then happened? God asked Jacob his name. How come? God doesn't know Jacobs name? Ofcours he do but he wants Jacob to accept whom he is. You remember the first time he was asked his name? I bet you do know that Jacob had lied on that occasion and said, "I am Esau,".

This was what God wanted to correct. He asked him his name not because He didn't know it . . .He wanted to know if Jacob was ready to come to grips with who he really was.

Jacob fully understood the reason behind God's question and he answered, "My name is Jacob." "You have spoken the truth," God said, "and you know very well what your name signifies. You have been a duplicitous man, deceiving everyone everywhere you went. But now that you acknowledge the real you, I can change you, and I will make a great nation out of you."gringringrin So he blessed him.

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Could he be the one that converted Jacob? I dunno. Maybe we should find out for us.

Good luck.
Did Jacob see God or not? According to the bible, both Jacob and God say that he did. Jacob even considered the event so special that he created a name for the location and called the place the Face of God. You are here bringing other contradictory scriptures as if I'm denying the contradiction. The bible has many blatant contradictions.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Weah96: Did Jacob see God or not? According to the bible, both Jacob and God say that he did.
He didn't see God, he saw the pre-bethlehem Jesus.

Read this verse again "John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

I think you now know why he said that he saw God.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Weah96: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1]He didn't see God, he saw the pre-bethlehem Jesus.

Read this verse again "John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

I think you now know why he said that he saw God.[/quota]

Jewish people don't believe in Jesus, he violates everything the scriptures say about their messiah. Jacob didn't believe in Jesus either, according to him, he fought Yahweh not Jesus. Please stop making things up.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Weah96: Jewish people don't believe in Jesus, he violates everything the scriptures say about their messiah.
Like seriously? How and where did he violate what the scripture said about him? Some Jews didn't believe in him because they red and understood the sripture in a literal maner like you. That was why they thought he was talking about their temple when he said "Destroy this temple and I will raise it in three days". For them he was talking about their temple but Jesus was talking about his body
Weah96: Jacob didn't believe in Jesus either, according to him, he fought Yahweh not Jesus. Please stop making things up.
This is annoyingly funny!
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
parrotibaba: ppl seeing God ,heaven n hell since 200bc
u self
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Weah96: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Like seriously? How and where did he violate what the scripture said about him? Some Jews didn't believe in him because they red and understood the sripture in a literal maner like you. That was why they thought he was talking about their temple when he said "Destroy this temple and I will raise it in three days". For them he was talking about their temple but Jesus was talking about his body
This is annoyingly funny!

Jews have listed a reasons here:
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Orisirisi people just love boboing themselves..lol, human being saw God, okay.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Jameselias: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Map not enough didn't he brought some treasure like gold frm one of the street. Didn't god tell him what will be done once and for all to make the entire world become or even better than america. What will the world benefit frm his hallucination,make una no worry one day me i go talk my own. Na only am sabi visit heaven?ideot
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by NnaNna4(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
AbdH:
Laughable!!

By the way, didn't this man just confirm that God is quite different from Jesus

God is different from Jesus. God is father of all (God the father), Jesus na pikin (God the Son)
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by AdeDa2: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
wiegraf:
err, yet believing talking donkeys and fires existed because mediaeval storybook says so is not equally ridiculous? oh wow

in the first place sef, how is belief in heaven of that storybook rational? abi can any of you please device a way to test the good man's claims? ie how do we get to heaven to verify he's bonkers? thank you

Prophet (SAW) travelled to heaven too tho once. We believe him. He saw Abraham and Moses too. We believe him. He described heaven vividly that you can draw a map from it. We believe.

This guy's personality need assessment b4 we judge him grin shocked undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you mock him?!

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm these words struck me..... God is in his youth.... He is grey Jesus is white hmmmm may God help... I know no one has seen the father and no one has accended into heaven and i know that un-expressible things are in heaven this man account contradicts almost every thing i know in the Bible thanks
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by blueAgent(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't know how best to explain this to you, because having seen the way you sound and the way you keep repeating thesame question(I have answered this one already)I know it will be too difficult for a carnal mind to grasp what really happened in Genesis 32.

Good luck.

Nice writeup.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by blueAgent(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
This dude is an Idiot. he saw Demons and claims he saw God and Heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits The Sacred Grave Of Queen Sheba (pics) / Praying When I'm Naked, Is Is Right Or Wrong? / Pope Francis Says Be Proud Of Your Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.