Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized (3118 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
According to Sahara Reporters, the younger
sister of late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh who died of
Ebola on Tuesday August 19th has been
confirmed to have Ebola and has been
hospitalized. The report below..
SaharaReporters has learned today that
Amy Ngozi Adadevoh, younger sister of the
late Dr. Ameyo Stella Adadevoh, has
reportedly tested positive for the Ebola
virus.
Miss Adadevoh had previously been a
suspected case, a suspicion confirmed
today by blood test. She has been moved
to isolation at the Ebola treatment center
in Lagos. She joins two other patients there
undergoing evaluation and treatment.
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/late-dr-adadevoh-younger-sister-tests.html?m=1

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by maestroferddi: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Na only you waka come with this news?
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by thorpido(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Collateral damage.I'm sure the sister has also had contact with other family members.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hahahhahah

Lie
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by lilprinze: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
only God knows how many people her sister has had contact with
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Ngwakwe: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
thorpido: Collateral damage.I'm sure the sister has also had contact with other family members.

The medical scientists talk say na when Ebola carrier becomes sick na the time wey him fit start sharing. Until when it manifest through sickness, no wahala for sharing formula.

Na so I hear-am o oh!

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Amaso99(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sawyer!!! all these people you are sending to their early grave Daris God oooo....

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
How come her sister bears an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by idealsico(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
How come her sister's surname is also Adadevoh?Isn't that 'Adadevoh' the late Dr.'s husband's name?

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by eaglechild: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
I will for another source.

Sahara reporters undecided undecided
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by valicious1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
idealsico: How come her sister's surname is also Adadevoh?Isn't that 'Adadevoh' the late Dr.'s husband's name?
Maybe the deceased was never married.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by donphilopus: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
whatlyf: Hahahhahah

Lie

Ehen... @ your signature!
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
i pray may God Almighty truncate the spread of this epidemic!

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Femolacaster(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
The bastard, Patrick sawyer will rot in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Raxz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
We pray she survive it sha oo

mean while

VOTE GEJ 4 2015
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Omojayejaye(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Patrick Sawyer...devil will roast you like suya in hell..oloshi...
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Omojayejaye(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sawyer..the devil himself....will roast you like suya in hell....oloshi

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
donphilopus:

Ehen... @ your signature!
angry na him do am o sad
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by ignis: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
idealsico: How come her sister's surname is also Adadevoh?Isn't that 'Adadevoh' the late Dr.'s husband's name?
Was about asking same question.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
whatlyf: angry na him do am o sad

BTW, which thread be that?!
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
donphilopus:

BTW, which thread be that?!
That thread wey I ask N'gwakwe say who delete my thread"
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Fxwarrior: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Minister of Health came publicly before the whole world and said there were no new cases.What will he have to say now??
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by stevecantrell: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oh dear ..oh dear.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by valicious1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
ignis:
Was about asking same question.
Maybe the deceased never got married.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Theben(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
E no go better for Patrick Sawyer
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by stevecantrell: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
valicious1:
Maybe the deceased never got married.

Entrepreneur, Bankole Cardoso, 25 is her only son. CNN featured his Easy Taxi start-up coy last year. He also on a Forbes top 30 Africa watch list.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by VocalWalls: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
I pray she makes it through!
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by valicious1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
stevecantrell:

Entrepreneur, Bankole Cardoso, 25 is her only son. CNN featured his Easy Taxi start-up coy last year. He also on a Forbes top 30 Africa watch list.
What if she had him out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by DaBozz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Op, This news is not true because you are incoherent. You quoted Sahara reporter as your source and you ended up linking your blog beneath. How can the sister be bearing the same name 'adadevoh' with her deceased sister.....abi na d husband marry both of them?

#I smell Something.....

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Opiosko: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dude not everyone changes their last name after marriage. Why should such inconsequential issue be ur focus point? Mitcheew! No make person vex more abeg
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by Opiosko: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
valicious1:
Stop that malicious assumption, never married my foot. Haven't u ever met people who never changed their last name after marriage? Or is there any law that says a lady must change her last name after marriage. It's sad enough to hear that someone is sick nd u guys are focusing on inconsequential issue.
Re: Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized by stevecantrell: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
valicious1:

Well..u said so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. / Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria / How Effective Is Water Guard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.