Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. (3131 Views)

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by ibrahimdoc: 7:03pm On May 02, 2015
I had unprotected sex with a woman who has a boy friend and I did it with her for about four times on four different occasions, and it's been five months now, though I don't feel sick or anything, I don't have headache at all or any form of sickness, should i be concerned? having being five months since it happened and no sign of sickness, those it mean that I am fine? I am a very cautious person when it comes to Sex...It takes me very long before I have Sex..But my weak point is that I don't like using protection.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by thorpido(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2015
The only way to be sure is to get tested.Go and run a veneral disease screening.

You say you don't like using protection,then find a woman and marry na.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by ibrahimdoc: 7:10pm On May 02, 2015
Yes, I am looking for a wife, but I am not in the country now and would like to marry from Nigeria, but I want to ask you..How long does it take for symptoms to start to manifest upon exposure?
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
Exposure to what ?
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by sinkhole: 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
Am I still in politics section? Why do we have many if this type of topics here lately?
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:17pm On May 02, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
Yes, I am looking for a wife, but I am not in the country now and would like to marry from Nigeria, but I want to ask you..How long does it take for symptoms to start to manifest upon exposure?

To prevent infection, even after unprotected sex, you must seek carnal knowledge from a brown and white colored female African Pygmy Goat on the night of the next full moon. If you fail to take this timely precaution, you will most likely begin to manifest symptoms of full blown AIDS, and industrial strength herpes, in a few short weeks from now. Act with immediate effect and alacrity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by obuksjr(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
Please take this your topic to health section and get my professional advice.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
sinkhole:
Am I still in politics section? Why do we have many if this type of topics here lately?

You have crossed an invisible portal into the Twilight Zone, but you must not panic or try to escape. lest your face will begin to melt, even as you look on in horror.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by sinkhole: 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
PapiWata:

You have crossed an invisible portal into the Twilight Zone, but you must not panic or try to escape. lest your face will begin to melt, even as you look on in horror.
:-
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Dannyset(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
Shoro niyen?
U had sex, 4 times, 4 occasions, no symptoms! So?
U want some thing to happen to u ni abi what are u trying to say gan? Oga this is politics section. U can go to the sections where all these una trash is allowed.
NOTE: don't risk ur like! No duplicate.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Shoro niyen?
U had sex, 4 times, 4 occasions, no symptoms! So?
U want some thing to happen to u ni abi what are u trying to say gan? Oga this is politics section. U can go to the sections where all these una trash is allowed.
NOTE: don't risk ur like! No duplicate.

Please allow the man to finish his report, because when he does you too will accept that sex IS politics and politics IS sex.

Here is how it works. A bunch of rich people pay cash to a bunch of other rich people, for the privilege of having an election rigged in their favor, whereupon the declared "election winner" will be free to loot the treasury and basically phuck everybody in the entire nation for a period of four years, at a bare minimum, after which the entire process is repeated.

Thank you for your thoughtful question, and please feel free to ask more later.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
Lmao. grin grin grin grin
op, don't worry u hear? Nothing will happen. You don't have HIV. cheesy
Just be careful next time and know the gurls status before having unprotected xxxx.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lmao. grin grin grin grin
op, don't worry u hear? Nothing will happen. You don't have HIV. cheesy
Just be careful next time and know the gurls status before having unprotected xxxx.

Some of the 'weaponized' grades of Chlamydia and 'toilet disease' that some of these naija girls carry can make a guy wish he had HIV.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:41pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Some of the 'weaponized' grades of Chlamydia and 'toilet disease' that some of these naija girls carry can make a wish he had HIV.

Can we assume that our man Steve is relating personal experience as a survivor here ?

I am feverishly taking notes, to ensure that I avoid this terrible fate, at all costs.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Some of the 'weaponized' grades of Chlamydia and 'toilet disease' that some of these naija girls carry can make a wish he had HIV.

Talking from experience? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
PapiWata:

Can we assume that our man Steve is relating personal experience as a survivor here ?

I am feverishly taking notes, to ensure that I avoid this terrible fate, at all costs.

I've treated several cases, in both men and women. Imagine a polished and beautiful lady in Italian designer clothes treating Chlamydia for 5 years by self-medicating with Diflucan.

What do you think the HSG of such a uterus would look like ?
What do you think would happen to a guy 48hrs after having unprotected sex with her ?
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:48pm On May 02, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Talking from experience? undecided undecided

Yes, as a GUM physician.

BTW , GUM stands for genito-urinary medicine.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Unfortunately, a naija gurl with chlamydia and HIV, got it from a naija dude with same.The chain goes round and round. Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by ozoigbondu: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
Move this to romance or sexuality section there you will get professional advise.

But see your doctor
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

I've treated several cases, in both men and women. Imagine a polished and beautiful lady in Italian designer clothes treating Chlamydia for 5 years by self-medicating with Diflucan.

What do you think the HSG of such a uterus would look like ?
What do you think would happen to a guy 48hrs after having unprotected sex with her ?

That is some scary chit. I guess the moral of that cautionary tale is to watch out for the fine mama in designer clothes, who walks funny.

Good to see a doctor in the house, but what Nairaland needs even more is a clinical psychiatrist to at least try and cure all the looneys running rampant in the politics section, before they can infect others.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Yes, as GUM physician.

BTW , GUM stands for genito-urinary medicine.

You, a physician? grin

yeah, right grin grin grin
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Move this to romance section there you will get proffessional advise

Sorry, it is too late for a transfer to Romance or Sex forums, since seasoned political commentators have arrived, and they do not want CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
^^ grin grin
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Unfortunately, a naija gurl with chlamydia and HIV, got it from a naija dude with same.The chain goes round and round. Lord have mercy!

Hmm ! You have a point.
But I was really embarrassed one time. I played match-maker and hooked 2 friends up.

After about a month of abstinence in the relationship, the guy calls me up early in the morning screaming that his d!ck is on fire and I AM the cause for introducing the babe to him.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You, a physician? grin

yeah, right grin grin grin

Don't say I didn't warn you...grin

I could be mass murderer and you wouldn't know. This is nairaland.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Hmm ! You have a point.
But I was really embarrassed one time. I played match-maker and hooked 2 friends up.

After about a month of abstinence in the relationship, the guy calls me up early in the morning screaming that his d!ck is on fire and I AM the cause for introducing the babe to him.

[size=14pt]Ha ha ha ha ha Lord have mercy MA DIKK IS ON FAYA ! ! And it is ALL the doctor's fault. Why you no help ya friend check am first ? [/size]

When dem take vex sue you to court, the matter nogo funny again. Matter of fact, from now henceforth, I MUST inspect ALL poon-tang CLOSELY, with magnifying glass and torchlight, BEFORE I even collect the woman phone number. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
PapiWata:

Good to see a doctor in the house, but what Nairaland needs even more is a clinical psychiatrist to at least try and cure all the looneys running rampant in the politics section, before they can infect others.

LoL !

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
PapiWata:

[size=14pt]Ha ha ha ha ha Lord have mercy MA DIKK IS ON FAYA ! ! And it is ALL the doctor's fault. Why you no help ya friend check am first ? [/size]

When dem take vex sue you to court, the matter nogo funny again.

I and the babe were just platonic. I don't test drive before handing over to my friends, like most naija guys do..
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by PapiWata: 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

I and the babe were just platonic. I don't test drive before handing over to my friends, like most naija guys do..

Na Papa God save you, say you no go mistake do test drive for that one.
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by stevecantrell: 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
PapiWata:

Na Papa God save you, say you no go mistake do test drive for that one.

TBH, I was tempted. An Uromi princess with a great smile and creamy ivory skin...you would never know...
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Hmm ! You have a point.

grin grin grin grin.
It happens. Just that I think a lot of nigerian ladies are ignorant about their health, especially those who claim not to have sex.Toilet infections for example, is very rampant. Some ladies just do over the counter prescription all the time and that's it! I think those who are really open with their health, not ashame cares more. For example, during sexxxx and after I have these stupid and down to earth crazy questions like,"hey dear, is my pussy smelling? " grin grin grin "No, come on! Jeez! What sort of question is that....". grin grin grin.Usually it starts with a smell,ladies needs to be careful whether you are sexually active or not! Anything can trigger yeast infection!
Re: Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
Politics? Thought it was the xxxx section.
This Ibrahim guy sef, una too like bumper to bumper!
Don't know why they hate condoms? Is it unislamic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Anion Sanitary Towel? / .. / I Took CBD Oil Every Day For My Anxiety—here's What Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.