Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! (746 Views)

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here / Add YOUR Blog Url For Traffic / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! by G3wap(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Getting real human to your blog this days aren't easy as before due to so many websites/blogs created online today.. Well, left for Nairanland and Linda Ikeji's blog who are making millions of Naira online every 30 days from their website is not because they're tallented than you, post new and quality articles than you, but simple because they created their online business very early. If i could remember, Linda Ikeji started her blog in 2009. I can't remember her bio though. But left for Nairanland, i don't know..

It's very hard for new blogs and websites to make money online because your online business is new and don't generate high traffics like the old ones yet as you can not make money without gettin cool amount of traffic..

Talking about Generating traffic, so many people have different ideas to generate traffic but very hard to succeed...

If you are a webmaster/blogger looking for possible ways in generating live traffic to your website/blog, i'm recommend you move over to: http://g3wap..com/2014/08/webmastersbloggers-time-add-your-site.html and submit your website as a comment..

It can seriously help in getting real blog traffic and alexa ranking, also help in making money online...

It's well!!!
Re: Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! by G3wap(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
be among the five
Re: Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! by G3wap(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2014
anything 7 am today, i will change my mind
Re: Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! by G3wap(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! by osile2012: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
[ ]{===========|> just follow the link on my signature and have fun rating popular Brands,Products and People. You stand a chance to win exciting stuff when u rate.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Help / What If Google Gets Hacked? / Debt Management Office Website Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.