Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra (7093 Views)

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / She Hosted The Vma Last Night & Was Na'ked All Through See Photos (adult Only) / Busted: Jenifer Lopez Did Dissing Usher At The VMA During His Performance. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by tuffgongjo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

Guy nawa ooo, quickie on stage abi for where? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy your own too much now,u must be corrupted minded like me.
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: guy your own too much now,u must be corrupted minded like me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bro, abeg no spoil me
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by tuffgongjo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bro, abeg no spoil me
how can u spoil somethign that is already "Rotten"?#ideyconfuseo
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 4:22am On Aug 27, 2014
tuffgongjo: how can u spoil somethign that is already "Rotten"?#ideyconfuseo

haaaaa Jesus
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2014
it looks so obvious that ladies has left out the pant and bra thing, feeling like its old fshioned and already faced out. they now grace occasuion with their bare buttocks padded in tight outfits and their nipple being hard and sturborn in daring revealing tops, even Nigerians now do it and not only Nicki Minaj. isn't that true?
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters: it looks so obvious that ladies has left out the pant and bra thing, feeling like its old fshioned and already faced out. they now grace occasuion with their bare buttocks padded in tight outfits and their nipple being hard and sturborn in daring revealing tops, even Nigerians now do it and not only Nicki Minaj. isn't that true?

true or false?
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2014
ladies, whats your take?
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by lalasticlala(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
na she sabi. mayb she needed fresh air to enta there or mayb she breaths frm there too.
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2014
lalasticlala: na she sabi. mayb she needed fresh air to enta there or mayb she breaths frm there too.

chaiii, which kind of fresh air be that one again
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2014
tuffgongjo: how can u spoil somethign that is already "Rotten"?#ideyconfuseo

na so now
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by tuffgongjo(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

na so now
you see know.
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
tuffgongjo: you see know.

Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lucario007: And so......? undecided

you dey ask me when there is ask.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by skyrocketters: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Rikidony: NA NEW THING undecided

yes ooo, na new thing
Re: Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra by Jeezbaby(f): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mtchewwwww and how does that concern me? If she like she shouldn't wear cloth @ all, who cares.

Meet Denrele's Extremely Tomboy Sister, Aderonke Edun / Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’