Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! (777 Views)

X / Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. / Backlink Builder Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by ferdsmart(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
i want someone who will build a bulksms site for me and also detail me on how to operate it.....whatsapp me at:08069736894...
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by LoadedHost(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
ferdsmart: i want someone who will build a bulksms site for me and also detail me on how to operate it.....whatsapp me at:08069736894...

Do you want a BulkSMS Developed from scratch for you? Specially for you? if so, what is your budget? i dont think anyone would do that for free unless i am missing the point here.

BUT!, if you do not want it designed from scratch, you want a ready-made BulkSMS Management Software, you can consider WHSMS. WHSMS is an all in one SMS Solution. With WHSMS, you can setup a BulkSMS website in minutes. It costs only $2.99 per month.

http://whsms.org
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Youngzedd(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2014
ferdsmart: i want someone who will build a bulksms site for me and also detail me on how to operate it.....whatsapp me at:08069736894...

Visit Bulk Sms Website
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Primenet(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kason SMS, Your SMS & Voice SMS Broadcasting Platform. check us on www.kasonsms.com
or call 08031357434
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Vinshu(f): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigerians!! He asked for someone or something that can build an SMS site.

He did not tell you he wants to send SMS.
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Dionjerry(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
I can design it for you...call 08106436062
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
We have an ongoing promo right now, you can get your bulk SMS website ready in 48 hours and you have your control panel video tutorial alongside you website login details.

We've created a system that allows individuals own there own bulk SMS websites and manage users under them.
You can get your own website with your own name, company or brand for just N5000, this comes with other bonus like a database of GSM users categorized in states.
The offer ends 30th of this month, the normal price is N15,000, to get started just follow the procedure on our reseller page www.cowsms.com/resellers.php to make your payment, once you make your payment, text your email, phone number and the domain name you want for your website to 07035002495, your website will be ready in 24 hours.
If you want to know how you can make money from this system, just download and read this ebook here http://www.mediafire.com/view/4uti8u1yafvp48d/3_WAYS_TO_MAKE_MONEY_FROM_YOU_OWN_BULK_SMS_WEBSITE_2.pdf
Thanks, if you need more information just call 07035002495 or reply this message.
Am waiting for your response.

On the funny side the COW on our SMS domain name www.cowsms.com means Cradle of wealth and our official site is www.cradleofwealth.com.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by koolgee(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Get the verified live & Updated Nigerian GSM Database @ ur own price.
http://www.gbestsms.com/gsm-database
Call/whatsapp: 08032337034
Email: info@gbestsms.com
Re: Bulk Sms Website Builder Wanted!!! by Bigdreams(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
If you desire to learn how to set up your own bulk sms website all by yourself, please go to ==> http://bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/smsportal/

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Xammp Installation / Please Visit My Website. / Workable Botnet Availble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.