Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. (2644 Views)

I Need A Website Builder (Closed) / X / The Web Has Become Really Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by databoy247(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
[b]Zazavi is a free website builder designed with a simple drag-and-drop interface so that absolutely no programming skills are required. You can build your website for completely free within just a couple hours!

Fully Multilingual
You can build your website in any language you want! Zazavi is an international software used by people in nearly every nation for building high quality, professional websites on the fly!

Built-In SEO
Tired of having to worry about optimizing your website for search engines? With Zazavi you don't have to do this! They already have search engine optimization built into the software for you!

WYSIWYG Editor
A huge majority of people who run websites don't know how to code - and they shouldn't need to! Our software provides you with a simple way to build a great website just like major companies!

Newsletter System
The ability to stay in touch with your users is what keeps traffic coming back to your website. Don't worry about having to use third party softwares for getting in touch with your community!

Compatibility
Every release of Zazavi is rigorously tested in all major browsers to ensure that anyone who comes to your website can view it just as you can! And you shouldn't settle for anything less than that!

Payment System
They are the only website builder that has a payment system built into it by default! You can easily accept one-time and recurring payments from members through PayPal and MoneyBookers!

Gallery System
Are you planning on having a lot of images on your website? Want them to look organized and professional? Zazavi already has a built-in gallery system for you to use!

Commenting
Zazavi has a complex commenting system built into it similar to many blogging systems so that you can interact with visitors on a daily basis and keep them engaged to generate more traffic!

Backup System
They have a built-in backup system for your website so there's no need to be concerned about your server crashing! You shouldn't have to pay a company to make daily backups for you!

Memberships
You can offer both free and paid memberships to your website to increase revenue and your email lists! No other website built has a paid membership system built into it by default like Zazavi!

File Manager
So that you don't have to worry about logging into different control panels to manage your website, they have built-in a file manager system to the admin area so you can manage everything from there!

Install Wizard
Installing Zazavi couldn't be easier! Simple upload the files to your server and then go to the website in your browser and follow the installation wizard! Our installation takes less that 3 minutes!

Easy Blogs
They have a blogging system integrated into the core of Zazavi so that you can add blogs to your website without the need to install any third party softwares! You can start blogging today!

Modular Design
7 professional modules included are jQuery slider, News Slider, Event Manager, jQuery Tabs, Polls, Vertical Menus, and Recent Tweets. Plus, you can add as many custom modules as you want!

Dynamic Layout
They offer easy drag-and-drop of modules for each individual page so you can fully customize your website! Plus, you can easily upload new templates to change the design of your website instantly![/b]

Anyone has any idea on the customization of this software, especially with the jslider, jquery, and modules should brief me here. Thanks.
Re: Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by databoy247(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Errmm, am not suprised that nobody has heard about zazavi especially the strictly-off-coding guys like me. Hmmm.
Re: Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by yawatide(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
databoy247:
Better not even fantasize (not to talk of dream) of using this tool for our pet redesign project cool

On a serious note, if you want to build something totally unique, these tools are not the way to go. Sure, I troway salute the creators, especially considering it is free but some clients/companies are trying to build a brand and using designs that someone else is likely to use, won't help them realize this goal.
Re: Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by ajaxify: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
Santa maria! All these free nonsense stuffs eh? But they are cool to developers that cant code or use frameworks.
Really they are fantastico, but not for me, thank you very much.
Re: Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by databoy247(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ yawatide, dont worry, i aint thinking of using that for our project. But seriously, its not just possible for me to know everything. My list of skills in my cv is already full so its actually no crime for me not to know how to code. Those of us who cant code (and is not planning to learn anytime soon) can appreciate and make use of the CMS made by programmers. And from the list of open source available, kudos should be given to zazavi. Its pretty cool.
Re: Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport. by yamakuza: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
Better install it and play around with it.

Cant be easier than wp or tougher than typo3.

(1) (Reply)

Certification Authority Comodo Hacked / Can A Webmaster Not Have A Site? / Renamed Wp-login.php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.