Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Invitation To The Launching Of Megawealth Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Invitation To The Launching Of Megawealth Network (674 Views)

Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! / Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To The Launching Of Megawealth Network by songbook(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hello Eveyone,
I am the Director of MegaWealth Network; an Entrepreneurs and Investors Network that is dedicated to helping her members who are or want to be entrepreneurs or investors with the Knowledge,Support and Guidance required for them to be SUCCESSFUl.
I on behalf of the entire team will like to invite you to her official Launching Training.
this training will be holding on the 22nd of November 2008 at CMS Girls Grammar School by 12 noon. the training will be covering the following areas amongst others:
1.Web Design
2.Forex Trading
3.Raising Fund as an Entrepreneur
4.Investment Opportunities

To attend this launching training text " I WILL ATTEND - EMAIL ADDRESS" to 08077708099,08089482782,07032744846.

Note: Everyone attending is expected to come along with 1 passport photograph and N500 for training materials.

Thanks and see you at the Launching
Re: Invitation To The Launching Of Megawealth Network by SLconcepts: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
wrong name , makes me think of all those wonder banks, and that gives me the shivers shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Find A Website All About Nigerian Laws / Web Designer Needed / Please Advise - Web Contract That Is Hosted By Client's Former Web Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.