Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! (2315 Views)

Please Help: My Blog Has Been Hacked / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / HELP! My Blog Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
After launching my blog, my immediate priority was to get it on google search engine! Creating blog is simple, but having people look it up is difficult. Just like opening a grocery store without having people visit it- it will be very worrisome. Well am happy I got it indexed in 7 days.. some people achieve it in less time.
Well, that is my first blog and like any novice will do, I sought for information online on how to optimize my blog in search engines. Now, you can have my blog appear as the second result ( wonder how the other guy became first ) if you type a keyword relating to my site. For example, if you type , " naijasuya" , my blog appears as the second result.
Again, if you enter any phrase from my blog in google, my blog appears at least in the first page. If the phrase is unique, ( that is, the post was created by myself and not some copy and paste) , my blog will be first on the list grin )

Right now, am working to have them indexed on bing and yahoo search engines
The key thing is creating unique posts and make sure google crawls your blog.

http://naijasuya..com

am just happy grin
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Can u put me through ? Need to ve one .
Thanks.
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
shigothang:
Can u put me through ? Need to ve one .
Thanks.

You need to have a blog ?
Visit blogger.com
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by webincomeplus(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
And is "naijasuya" a word that anyone would voluntarily type in Google?

3 Likes

Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
webincomeplus:
And is "naijasuya" a word that anyone would voluntarily type in Google?

"..com" is a long sub-domain most people might not remember but looking up "naijasuya" in google will save you the stress of trying to remember or type all the domain name. In that way, I "save" people from forgetting and dumping my blog just because they cannot remember my domain name.

Well that was just one of the examples I mentioned in my first post. I mentioned also " phrase" lookup
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by Shollay20(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Which ads network are you using?
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Shollay20:
Which ads network are you using?

I don't understand what you mean by ads network I simply use webmaster tools
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by omanifrank(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
soldierdollar:

like google adsense or others.. wat people clicks to earn u cash
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 5:47am On Oct 26, 2014
omanifrank:
like google adsense or others.. wat people clicks to earn u cash

OK. I understand. I have not qualified for AdSense yet . My blog is only 8 days old . Hopefully going to qualify very soon
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by Shollay20(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by Shollay20(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

Monetization/advert network like adsense
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Shollay20:

Monetization/advert network like adsense
I don't use any for now. Still working to increase my audience before I apply
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by Shollay20(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

Okay
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by omanifrank(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

OK. I understand. I have not qualified for AdSense yet . My blog is only 8 days old . Hopefully going to qualify very soon
gudluck man
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
omanifrank:
gudluck man
Thank sir
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by julybaba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just remember to protect your digital goods,ebooks
and gigs with askpentagon.com
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by bedfordng(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
like you said, creating a site is not the problem but creating a site and doing things properly becomes the problem.go and get a domain name for your blog before it may be too late,this is one of the first advise i usually give to those who showed interest in blogging because it gives you brand online,no one can steal it instead of using
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
bedfordng:
like you said, creating a site is not the problem but creating a site and doing things properly becomes the problem.go and get a domain name for your blog before it may be too late,this is one of the first advise i usually give to those who showed interest in blogging because it gives you brand online,no one can steal it instead of using

Thank you very much
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by bizfirst: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

Congrats friend - but you still have much to learn.

Starting a low level domain blog on Blogger is a step further...however, if you are looking to go professional, you simply have to invest in a domain name and a (great) hosting plan.

Second, Adsense (and other serious ad networks) do not take low level domains seriously. To enhance your chances, claim your .com, .net, .info or any of the numerous top level extensions ASAP.

Finally, you aren't targeting keywords that people are crazy for. While Google has indexed your site, your next challenge will be to create content folks are searching for...it seems, from all indication, you are lacking that.

Be certain to enjoy your day...and remember, you still have a lot to learn!
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
bizfirst:

Congrats friend - but you still have much to learn.

Starting a low level domain blog on Blogger is a step further...however, if you are looking to go professional, you simply have to invest in a domain name and a (great) hosting plan.

Second, Adsense (and other serious ad networks) do not take low level domains seriously. To enhance your chances, claim your .com, .net, .info or any of the numerous top level extensions ASAP.

Finally, you aren't targeting keywords that people are crazy for. While Google has indexed your site, your next challenge will be to create content folks are searching for...it seems, from all indication, you are lacking that.

Be certain to enjoy your day...and remember, you still have a lot to learn!

Thank you so much for the brotherly advice . I have always wished to have a big brother in web designing / blogging .

Yeah , I am really lacking contents and i guess with time , I will improve . Could you recommend a hosting plan ?
Thanks
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by neuljosh(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2014
ipage.com works well for me. with only $20 you can get a free domain name with 1 year hosting. Also I recommend you switch to wordpress after getting a domain. Wordpress is more SEO friend with lost of plugin to get help you optimize your on page SEO. Good luck
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2014
neuljosh:
ipage.com works well for me. with only $20 you can get a free domain name with 1 year hosting. Also I recommend you switch to wordpress after getting a domain. Wordpress is more SEO friend with lost of plugin to get help you optimize your on page SEO. Good luck

Thanks for your recommendations. Can I move my blogger blog to WordPress ?
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by neuljosh(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2014
soldierdollar:

Thanks for your recommendations. Can I move my blogger blog to WordPress ?

Sure thing. When u register for a hosting plan simply put in your website as your domain name. You can make the change from the control panel of the website
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by njuwo(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
soldierdollar:

How many days does it takes to qualify cause my blog is two months old and not yet qualified
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
neuljosh:

Sure thing. When u register for a hosting plan simply put in your website as your domain name. You can make the change from the control panel of the website

wow . Lemme raise some money asap
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2014
njuwo:
How many days does it takes to qualify cause my blog is two months old and not yet qualified

officially 6 months . If you put much effort it could be days
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by njuwo(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
soldierdollar:

officially 6 months . If you put much effort it could be days
I have been putting more efforts since the days of Adam. 206 posts and still not qualified
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by younglino: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Please what are the steps, how did you go about it

http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=027
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
njuwo:
I have been putting more efforts since the days of Adam. 206 posts and still not qualified

Some say moving to custom domain will boost your chances of qualification. I think the whole thing is about how much traffic your site attracts , the uniqueness of your posts , the frequency of your posts , and if your site has met with all terms and conditions .
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by njuwo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
soldierdollar:

Some say moving to custom domain will boost your chances of qualification. I think the whole thing is about how much traffic your site attracts , the uniqueness of your posts , the frequency of your posts , and if your site has met with all terms and conditions .
Okay
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by bizfirst: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2014
soldierdollar:

Thank you so much for the brotherly advice . I have always wished to have a big brother in web designing / blogging .

Yeah , I am really lacking contents and i guess with time , I will improve . Could you recommend a hosting plan ?
Thanks

The shared hosting plan at Arvixe is certainly fair in price and decent in speed. You should check it out.
Re: Finally! My Blog Has Been Indexed On Google 7 Days After Launching It! by soldierdollar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
bizfirst:

The shared hosting plan at Arvixe is certainly fair in price and decent in speed. You should check it out.

I just checked . Seems it doesn't accept Nigerian MasterCard . Tried two but rejected all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Blog Design / Top 7 Tech Websites In Nigeria -march 2017 Update List (top, And Top Growing) / Crowd Funding Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.