Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Leaving Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Leaving Nigeria (952 Views)

We Are Not Leaving Nigeria - Virgin Atlantic / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Before Leaving Nigeria: Things You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Nigeria by zboyd: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Under what circumstances would you leave Nigeria?

Where would you go?
Re: Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Under everything Nigeria represents

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Nigeria by MrKnowitall: 4:42am On Aug 26, 2014
You asked a very nonsensical question my friend. A better question would be: under what circumstances would you stay in Nigeria. The only circumstance I can imagine anyone staying in Nigeria is at gun point. A reasonable person would get out at first opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Nigeria by dustydee: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2014
MrKnowitall: You asked a very nonsensical question my friend. A better question would be: under what circumstances would you stay in Nigeria. The only circumstance I can imagine anyone staying in Nigeria is at gun point. A reasonable person would get out at first opportunity.
grin
Nigeria is not that bad nah!
Re: Leaving Nigeria by zboyd: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrKnowitall: You asked a very nonsensical question my friend. A better question would be: under what circumstances would you stay in Nigeria. The only circumstance I can imagine anyone staying in Nigeria is at gun point. A reasonable person would get out at first opportunity.

I don't feel my question is nonsensical, sine some Americans are also asking the question:

Under what circumstances would you leave America? (Job Opportunities)

Where would you go? (Canada & UK)
Re: Leaving Nigeria by zboyd: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2014

The question stands.

Under what circumstances would you leave Nigeria? Where would you go?

Example: My old alma mater offered, at one time, a two-year exchange teacher position, where 12 American Teachers would go teach in
Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania, and 12 African teachers would come to the U.S., all expenses paid for the two years and a monthly salary of $2,000. Best of all, you could bring your family with you. The response was immense, but spaces were limited.

If you were in Nigeria, would you, under these circumstances leave Nigeria?

Btw...if you're Nigerian, then you already know what will keep you in Nigeria.

But some may not have thought about what they would do, if offered a change to leave Nigeria and better their lives elsewhere.
Re: Leaving Nigeria by kalimera101: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm with Jenny on this one.

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Nigerians Living In South Africa & Nigerians Travelling To S.africa / Answer Pls / U.S. 2016 Tech-Women Application Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.