Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? (3668 Views)

What Shocked You. When You Entered A Foreign Country / Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? / Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Inemobot(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Supposing you open a bank account in Nigeria, then how can you pay in and withdraw money from your bank account in Foreign Countries? I really need help for this.
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Unionised(m): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Open your naira normal account here.
Apply for your debit card - visa or mastercard.
You can make withdrawals over there with your card on ATM.
Now, to deposit is more cumbersome.
But a wire transfer can hit your account in 24 hours.
Just ensure you have your bank and branch codes before travelling.
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Inemobot(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Can we enter inside the bank and make withdrawal without using ATM machine in outside country?
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by shibikan(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Inemobot: Can we enter inside the bank and make withdrawal without using ATM machine in outside country?
What kind of foolish question are you asking? Can you have a gtbank account and go and withdrawn inside Zenith bank? you are a big fool. Go to school

9 Likes

Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Inemobot(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Then which bank ATM card is recognized in the world?
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Unionised(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Read my post again sir.
Any ATM card you get from your Nigerian bank either Visa or Mastercard can be used any where in the world.
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Inemobot(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thank you. but which bank in nigeria does not charge when withdrawing money in foreign country?
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Inemobot: Thank you. but which bank in nigeria does not charge when withdrawing money in foreign country?
none! You will be charged atleast #1000 on every withdrawals/transactions you make outside nigeria.
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Artorius(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2014
shibikan:
What kind of foolish question are you asking? Can you have a gtbank account and go and withdrawn inside Zenith bank? you are a big fool. Go to school
Guy you dey harsh oh. Wetin be your own, obviously the guy doesn't know, that's why he asked. Thank God he didn't respond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by bakandow11: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2014
i was told to find a corresponding bank in other to be able to mke deposit into my nigeria account from abroad plus a swift code....please i dont understand yet i didnt get reply again from my bank....anyone with a better understanding should help me out
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Pavore9: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP, u can only withdraw cash from ur acct using an ATM, l use my fidelity visacard in kenya & charged abt $4+1% of cash withdrawn bt if am paying for goods/services wit my card, am charged NOTHING. Fidelity sends my credit/debit alerts to my email.
Re: Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? by Inemobot(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Which one is credit and debit card? Are they not atm card? sometime, i feel comfuse when i hear the word credit and debit card.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment / 2017: Switzerland Tops The Best Country To Live In The World, U.S. Drops. / I Wept At The "Rehabilitated" Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.