Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A (2013 Views)

After A Review Of Your Cv,we Invite U For Interview On Wed.10/6/15 By 9am At 2nd / Account Clerk Urgently Needed By 9am On Monday 10, 2013 / First Bank Aptitude Test For Executive Trainees (thursday August 23, 2007). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by chudik042: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2014
You are invited for Test and interview on Thursday, August 28th, 2014, by 9am, at Godwin Adebayo Centrum, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki Epe Expway. Kindly come along with your CV, Copies & Originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUITS. 08072190630, 08072190623.
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by godofpc: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by shikshark: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2014
there are two discrepancies in this invitation.
1. A genuine interview will never state a dress code because its part of the elimination criterium.
2. Too many contact phone numbers
but i suggest you give it a trial but dont trust to hope because this i.v reeks of GNLD
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by rzarector(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
that address is SOL add n dey recruit for sterling bank...u culd give it a shot.
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
shikshark: there are two discrepancies in this invitation.
1. A genuine interview will never state a dress code because its part of the elimination criterium.
but i suggest you give it a trial but dont trust to hope because this i.v reeks of GNLD
. Na wa oh, spelling! "Criterium"? It is a CRITERION & nothing like criterium, olodo!
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by Estorico: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
They aren't GNLD. They are real,but the problem there to me is that the way they recruit marketers for banks like Sterling and Diamond is something else.
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by shikshark: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
mickky222: . Na wa oh, spelling! "Criterium"? It is a CRITERION & nothing like criterium, olodo!
im too old for exchanging words with little children. secondly it shows you are not exposed to qwerty keyboard on a touch screen platform. thirdly, i recommend u give respect to elders if u want to be one. finally check you dictiinary very well...there is the word CRITERIUM

5 Likes

Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by olujegs(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
shikshark:
im too old for exchanging words with little children. secondly it shows you are not exposed to qwerty keyboard on a touch screen platform. thirdly, i recommend u give respect to elders if u want to be one. finally check you dictiinary very well...there is the word CRITERIUM

Criterium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A criterium, or crit, is a bike race held on a short course (usually less than 1 mile), often run on closed-off city center streets

(Does it follow here? i cant say so my oga at the top does not say something else)
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by shikshark: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2014
olujegs:

Criterium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A criterium, or crit, is a bike race held on a short course (usually less than 1 mile), often run on closed-off city center streets

(Does it follow here? i cant say so my oga at the top does not say something else)
Dictionary of contemporary english...updated
pls check no 2, and its too early for this pls

1 Share

Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by seagullbabz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2014

About the dress code you stated up there, i beg to differ, as i av gone for interviews and even my present job, and they all state dress codes. Even the ones who don't, you can ask and they will tell you. Your reasons for spotting a fake invitation unfortunately are not right as too many contact numbers can be used. Besides the post above is real
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by fermo2014: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Am sorry to disapoint u cos those compamy are fake.........I got an invitation of such somethings ago so buddy forget them
Re: You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A by gmacnoms(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dats SOL. It is very legit. Go dere wit all documents cos u might even go to d bank dat same day.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Consultant Trainee @ ETR / Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme / Vacancy At Meritabode Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.