Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme (2011 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by dotnaija: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G6wX6UIMsJg/VNCWV7-6ECI/AAAAAAAEboE/XhNgJB1cR6s/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) is an intensive 11-month program designed to groom young global talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and the Nigerian economy.

Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach, the NSE Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will give participants the extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of the capital markets and also firmly position them on the right path to career success.

Criteria
Graduates from Nigerian and foreign Universities
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1)
Completion of NYSC between 01 January 2014 and 31 December 2014
Maximum age limit of 26 years by 31st December 2014

How to Apply
Interested candidates that meet the eligibility criteria should apply at http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by smiley15: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
davide470:
cc: Obinoscopy.

Please who can give details on the recruitment process and what the programme entails. Cannot find nything on NL.
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
They don come again, after they will invite just few persons.. angry

Anyway,since they are using dragnet this time, they may invite just everyone..Good they increased the age limit because it was 24 last year..
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by smiley15: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
MarvellousGod:
They don come again, after they will invite just few persons.. angry

Anyway,since they are using dragnet this time, they may invite just everyone..Good they increased the age limit because it was 24 last year..

Please can you explain the recruitment process cheesy grin Thanks.
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
smiley15:

Please who can give details on the recruitment process and what the programme entails. Cannot find nything on NL.
Nairaland tsunami swallowed it because i created the thread last year.... But i think dragnet test will be the first evaluation..
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by smiley15: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nairaland tsunami swallowed it because i created the thread last year.... But i think dragnet test will be the first evaluation..

Hahaha. Alright.

Thanks.
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by Owoado(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dragnet has refused 2 invite me 2 dia last 2 tests, dunno weda its cos my current job na via dragnet test. Mek dem behave well o
Re: Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme by uboma(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015

(1)

AFROBULUS FARMS Job Openings / Should I Apply For The Job Or Risk Our Friendship? / List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.