Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Mother Beats Son To Death And Hide Body In Suitcase - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mother Beats Son To Death And Hide Body In Suitcase (956 Views)

Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Beats Son To Death And Hide Body In Suitcase by bintexhimself: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Rosdeep Adekoya, reportedly beat her son, Mikaeel Kular repeatedly two days before he died. The 34 years old mother have been jailed for 11 years for killing her son, who she savagely beat then left to die for two days during a family holiday in January.

After discovering his lifeless body on the floor of their Edinburgh home in Ferry Gait Crescent, she wrapped it in a duvet cover, put it in the suitcase and drove to Kirkcaldy, Fife, to hide it behind her sister’s house in Woodland.
Adekoya then reported her son missing to police authorities. In response, authorities conducted a rigorous 2-day search operation.
During investigations, it was discovered that she had inflicted fatal injuries on her son because she was angry at him for not feeling very well after a trip to Nando’s restaurant.
An autopsy revealed the cause of his death to be “blunt force abdominal trauma.” Kularis said to have sustained over 40 separate injuries on his body.
Investigations also revealed that Adekoya’s most recent internet searches before her son’s death were: “I find it hard to love my son”, “Why am I so aggressive with my son” and “Get rid of bruises”.
The 34-year-old mom was initially charged with murder; however, the charge was reduced to “culpable homicide,” which she is serving 11 years for.
See more@...>>>http://www.premiumgist.com/omg-mother-beats-son-death-hide-body-suitcase/

(1) (Reply)

Man Rape & Impregnates His 15-yr-old Daughter / Photos: See What This Wicked Woman Did To The Eyes And bosoms Of Her House Help / SEE How Two Would-be Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.