Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (31525 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Triton1996(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/evil-father-beats-son-brutally-with-pestle-breaks-his-leg-abandons-him/

Seriously speaking, not everyone living is human. Some are just goats in human skin. How on earth will a father beat a child up to this extent? Even if he stole something, he shouldn’t be treated this way.

8 years old Chukwuma Okafor is presently on admission at the Kubwa General Hospital after his father brutally beat him, left cane marks on his body and a fractured hand and leg.
According to Facebook user, IG Wala who shared the photos, after beating him, Ebuka’s father took him to school and dumped him there. Worried by his state, his teachers contacted a Nun who rushed him to the General Hospital in Kubuwa, Abuja. After undergoing series of X-ray, the result revealed he has fracture on his leg and hand as a result of beating with a strong object which the boy confirmed to be a pestle.

Incidentally, Hassan Maina Kaina, a reporter with VOA Hausa was in the hospital to check on his friend. He saw the boy’s condition and encouraged that the matter should be reported to the Police.

The school reported the matter to the Police in Kubuwa and Mr. Okafor (his father) has been arrested for child abuse. The school teachers confirmed that on several occasions, they made effort to intervene on the boy’s situation but the father proved stubborn and even threatened them. The scars on the boy’s head & back shows how long he has been maltreated by his own father.

Ebuka’s father claims he is a disciplinarian and that his arrest by the police over the matter is an example of the kind of embarrassment his 8 year old son brings to his family. He is yet to state what his son did to warrant such beating.

1 Share

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by vipez(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2016
but why? what did I just read?

his father?

oh no! if the father could do this, how can he defend his son outside?

6 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Evil indeed...

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by KENZYYONG(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2016
This is awful...end time acts...

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by chinchum(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Transferring aggression. He is a failed father.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by lesbiangirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2016
The demon in that father needs to exorcised angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by confamgist237: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by amunkita(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
feel like crying....

Reminds me of what my growing up was like........

11 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Pidggin(f): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
What is this o sad Poor boy sad his father is truly sick.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by weedcrusha: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
No tribal bashing please
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by jhnmilano: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
...Better days are coming.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Originality007: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
shocked Pestle? the man must be A WWE fan

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by hakeem4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why would you beat someone like that

But I remember the time I was young , my father slapped me in church I saw Angel Micheal hawking gala and lacasera

49 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by DankemzI(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adopted child
No blood relatives will do this to his own blood undecided
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
The Police should release the Father jor.. angry angry angry

I thought this was Nigeria.. angry

Parents are free to whoop their kids as they please.. Teachers in school too. Pastors in church as well. angry

The father was only disciplining his Son to make him into a Good Man in the Future.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. angry Isnt that still our motto in Nigeria.. angry

These motherfucking Buhari is destroying the fabric on Nigerian society. angry
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by PeinDanzo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time son beaten by begin time father
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by timilehin007(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Graphic
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Amberon11: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Aptitude89(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Such father should rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by handbagss(f): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sad...sooooo sad
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by abbey621(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's okay to discipline your child but this? This is just cruelty!

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Jediel1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
pure torture
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Tic4tac(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
My dad is so different. He cant even hurt an ant embarassed

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Eneze1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Haba!!!! This is too much now
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Segadem(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by holadguy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm, this is serious, wondering if the boy is not his son.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Beast Father
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by CharlieMaria(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Evil Days
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by BUSHHUNTER: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
That man na Igbo right?

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Modsenemy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
If u don't like ur child ,y not sell or give him out instead of trying to kill him or her

This is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Dennygirl: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
The Police should release the Father jor.. angry angry angry
I thought this was Nigeria.. angry
Parents are free to whoop their kids as they please.. Teachers in school too. Pastors in church as well. angry
The father was only disciplining his Son to make him into a Good Man in the Future.
Spare the rod and spoil the child. angry Isnt that still our motto in Nigeria.. angry
These motherfucking Buhari is destroying the fabric on Nigerian society. angry
What is this one saying?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.