Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown (2676 Views)

“I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / The Kardashian Sisters Parody Of Beyonce's "single Ladies" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by trendysturvs(f): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Kim Kardashian and her half-sisters are drawing fury over social media for appearing to send text messages while the audience at MTV’s Video Music Awards took a moment of silence in honor of slain black teenager Michael Brown. More here - http://.com/2014/08/26/outrage-as-kardashian-sisters-were-spotted-texting-during-moment-of-silence-for-michael-brown-during-the-mtv-vmas/

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by Mynd44: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
These ho's ain't loyal

4 Likes

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Kanda shians always in the news

1 Like

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by vm26: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2014
they are human.and was it by force i beg

1 Like

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by k4kenny(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Isn't that the same outfit kim wore to the VMAs? Doesnt look like a guneral to me. Hungry bloggers are at it again.
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by axortedbabe(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2014
And why must dis pple always b in d news..
Abeg ataya..

1 Like

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by icebebe(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
k4kenny: Isn't that the same outfit kim wore to the VMAs? Doesnt look like a guneral to me. Hungry bloggers are at it again.
nw we won't knw d realy owner of d cloth grin grin
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by Lindajohn(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Like i care...
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by MzteejaY(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2014
k4kenny: Isn't that the same outfit kim wore to the VMAs? Doesnt look like a guneral to me. Hungry bloggers are at it again.
Did u read the post? It wasn't a funeral. It was at the VMA.
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by hatux: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2014
icebebe: nw we won't knw d realy owner of d cloth grin grin
MzteejaY:
Did u read the post? It wasn't a funeral. It was at the VMA.
Thanks @ MzteejaY..

1 Like

Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by MzteejaY(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2014
hatux: Thanks @ MzteejaY..
Welcome smiley
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Instagram i bet.
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Fasholes!!
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by kamsioghene(f): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecided[quote author=k4kenny]Isn't that the same outfit kim wore to the VMAs? Doesnt look like a guneral to me. Hungry bloggers are at it again.[/quote-] -Madam, I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't even read d story. Try nd do so, then comment again
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by MisterLongman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Did you read what the Op wrote at all........ Stop being impatient.
Re: Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown by docsholz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
They said moment of silence not moment of doing nothing, as long as they weren't making noise I don't see d problem

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl At A Beach / Bba Star Shares Fully Na K€d Photos Of Herself On Instagram... / Ubi Franklin Post An Emotional Birthday Wish To His Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.