Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President (13598 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by legacyint: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
elitehowcom: why now?
u know what the say?resign when the ovation's loudest....thats my man,twale baba grin
elitehowcom: why now?
u know what the say?resign when the ovation's loudest....thats my man,twale baba
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by rawpadgin(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
kernel504:

A looter, wise man? People and definition of decorum.
A man who resigned after burning down the glass house secretary's office to avoid probe.
he burnt down the Secretary's office to avoid probe.
that's one hell of a wise move
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by arsetalks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Not that I like this man but whats is annoying about this whole thing is that a group of people committed an offense but one particular person is been punished for it. Nigeria football will NEVER go beyond what it is ( can SURELY retrogress ) if the government does not hands off our football finally.

People will argue the NFF cannot do without the government, thats not true. The country's football can attract cooperate bodies and the fact that we are not doing so is because of the laziness of those in charge. We get enough grant from FIFA and CAF, if it needs to be augmented, cooperate bodies should be approached.

Bring in football persons into the NFF, give them a 4 years mandate to be on their own. Forget about willing trophies for a while, focusing on bringing down the foundation and rebuilding it for once. Belgium with just about 10 million people did it, we sure can. Government should not be sponsoring sports. Just not right and not done in countries of the same resources with Nigeria.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by Bellony88(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okkkkkkkkkkkkk ooooooooooo
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by kernel504(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
rawpadgin: he burnt down the Secretary's office to avoid probe.
that's one hell of a wise move

His criminal wisdom will cost us something. The NFF will appropriate some sum from our treasury to rebuild his wisdom.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by Asylum(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
@least no body go ask u questions as long as account office don burn 4 glass house
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by M4gunners: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Make young person enter dia abeg.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by greall1: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
No be to share money be their work. After they burn document he cum resign.
#Rubbish#.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by Marcelinho(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
resignation or not, Nigerian football need a thorough work until we do the right thing right we will continue to flatter somewhere.
football should be run in these country by people who have played the game, stop giving Generals our football to run.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by jericco1(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Chanchit: @jericco1, sebi U don see Maigari weh U wan die for the other day, I said I can bet my prick that he can't win the election, now he did not even bother to compete.

well maybe you stuff worth the bet....but i sense a mischief in this.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by Chanchit: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
jericco1:

well maybe you stuff worth the bet....but i sense a mischief in this.

You don't need to sense it, mischief is the name of the game, this is Nigeria.
Re: Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President by Jay2014: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
go jo............................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.