Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Business Card Review For A Client - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Card Review For A Client (689 Views)

A Client Offered Him 1 Million For Three Websites. Should He Take It? / Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects / Quick Review For A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
need your review on both design,  this was done this afternoon.for a client. so decide to upload for critics

Re: Business Card Review For A Client by xanadu: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Smartsoft,

Nice CONCEPT for your designs,

Of the two, I prefer the first one, with the white background. The issue with BOTH designs, in my humble opinion, is that the colours you have used, green and black particularly, do not seem
to blend well together - an issue which is more obvious on the second design. And so the phrase 'Josh & Kelly' does not stand out clearly.

I'd choose the first design - but I'd edit it. If you are stuck with those colours (because the client insists, for example), then I'd make the text stand out, especially where the black text overlaps the green circle by giving the 'Josh & Kelly' text a WHITE outline. I don't know what graphic software you have used, but with fireworks, for example you could give that particular phrase a GLOW effect, using the color white, and using a width of 1 and softness of 2. I think that will make your design stand out more clearly and boldly.

Hope that helps - well done.
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
i used 3 Adobe software but the point is that he insisted on that colours
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by yawatide(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
I am in total support of xanadu's comments
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by kehers(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
And then wat is that text that comes after d Josh & kelly? I mean to say the font u used there is not visible (wat is the word now?) enough.
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
wears
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by bug24(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
Smartsoft,

U have done a realy great job here, but no matter how creative u are, if what you write is not readable, it makes whole beauty to turn ugly.

Great job bro. I'd say, use a rather visible font for the WEARS
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
@bug24, good talk bro, will do just that
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by kehers(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2008
was actually thinking it was weqrs grin
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
due 2 the font type
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by kehers(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
I understand. Once u change d font, dat will b solved
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by jmslimx(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2008
och where u at when u go come my side make i grab all the adobe graphic software , being quite long i did good graphics
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by smartsoft(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
o boy, jmx when you join nairaland huh? o boy tell me when make i come now,  maybe i go just spend the weekend abi you know every jare
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by goldenimp(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2008
my complain is with the two head inset, they look too cartoonish, it could be better with a thin outline instead of thick, and it could also be better if the second head is that of a female or a different head shape
Re: Business Card Review For A Client by bug24(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2008
hmm, great observation

(1) (Reply)

Job/biz Opportunities Available / Reliable And Afordable Web Hosting / My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.