Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects (2813 Views)

You think you're a baddass when it comes to web design? think again / Pls, Kindly Help A Brother, Who's New To Web Design. / Open Source - A Help Or A Threat To Web Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by WebMonk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
For the client contemplating a new web project, I have written an Ebook highlighting the[b] common pitfalls in the web development process [/b]and how to avoid them. I also give pointers on which solution is best suited to tackle most commonly discussed problems in this forum. Judging by the views from theĀ  Web Project Client Series, I recommend this book to the client who appreciates that a web project, like any project, is one that works best when planned properly.

You can download it here

And lastly, There's a treat at the end of the book.

I hope you enjoy it.
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by OmniPotens(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
Nice one for the month of July. Common buddies, get busy downloading and reading or better, studying. Don't forget to drop your feedback after going through the piece.

Kudos WebMonk!
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by OmniPotens(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
Just finished going through the mini-book. Nice ideologies for intending clients. I guess developers/ designers could always forward a copy of this to their clients to make them have a better understanding of processes they should embark on before they finally hand over projects for development/ designing.

Thumbs up man. Talk the Talk and Work the Work
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by baccifinejewelry: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2010
This is another great ebook and topic to read on.
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by jeshurun07: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
Good work!
Just downloaded a copy now
will be back with my observations
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by osmaah(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
i need Mmacromedia flash & php tutor. must be very good. contact me on 08038496249 (tj). thanks
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by niyisky: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
A nice one. I like it, keep it up!
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by dupmart: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
just downloaded a copy. i read and make my comment on it
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by Iykegerald(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
everything about this site is great. For some holy while i;ve surfing seeking good information from foreign site not knowing that a brother has just made one so easily within reach. this is really great, the jokes , tutorials, e,,,,,,everything tnanks Naira(Naija)landers. we are indeed great people.
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by Oyawuni(m): 4:52am On Aug 19, 2010
just downloaded the ebook.reading, my comment, am coming
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by rasidi(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2010
when am i getting mine. rasidi
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by kayuscares4u(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
i want know how lucrative is web designing and internet marketing, becos i'm planning to engage in the business. how do i would i locate perspective customer
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by jacdonmi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
i have a reservoir of informative books for sale.i can give out a php easy learn book for free.send an email request to the email address on the site www.ebookcashflow.com. it will be of great help to you
Re: Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects by jacdonmi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
check our site for website design videos.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template / How To Get More Views On Your Youtube Videos / Flex Builder Tutorial / Using Some Dhtml Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.