Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Kaun Banega Crorepati Pc Game Download - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kaun Banega Crorepati Pc Game Download (2724 Views)

Little Fighter 2 Night Pc Game Download / God Of War Pc Game Download / How To Get DLF IPL 4 Cricket Pc Game Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaun Banega Crorepati Pc Game Download by madcyber: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Kaun Banega Crorepati (Who will become a Millionaire; popularly known as KBC) is an Indian television game show based on the UK game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.This season got its first crorepati Taj Mohammed Rangrez. He is a history teacher from Udaipur, Rajasthan and was the first contestant to walk away with the title of "Crorepati" this season. He won Rs. 10,000,000 ( Rs. ten million).Afterwards he said that he didn't used Flip The Question life line by which question can be changed and a new question will be appeared because he wanted money for the operation of his child if he may have used the life line he didn't knew that will he be able to give the correct answer and after using the life line he will not be able to quit the show which meant that if he gave wrong answer he may only win Rs. 320,000 and he would not be able to give money for the operation of his child.

The show has won popularity all over the world. KBC was played on various channels in Pakistan and was hugely followed by Pakistani audience. The show also won acclaim in UK, USA and Canada.

Kaun Banega Crorepati Game Download

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / Playstation 4 with 2 pads *SOLD* / How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.