Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing (20265 Views)

How To Get #33.600 MTN CREDIT.»»»HURRY»»» / Who Can Help Me With Mtn Credit Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by noks(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Let's assuming you borrowed 100naira from MTN and you used up the credit,your are now left with only 0.00naira, remember that if you recharge 100naira they will deduct the 100naira meaning that you just paid the amount you borrowed.

To avoid loosing the 100naira airtime. Simply recharge the 100naira you want to use for the payment by dialing *885*YourRechargePin#
With this you have automatically paid for the 100naira you borrowed and still left with 100naira Bonus.

NOTE.
The same trick is applicable to any amount you borrowed from MTN.

Also note that normally when you recharge with *885* it doubles the amount you recharge.

8 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by spyg1(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
What are the terms and conditions applied to recharging with *885?

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2014
mcteeew
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by datedoboi: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2014
am not eligible to borrow money on MTN angry please is it because am on mtn zone plan?
help
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by nairaman66(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2014
noks: Let's assuming you borrowed 100naira from MTN and you used up the credit,your are now left with only 0.00naira, remember that if you recharge 100naira they will deduct the 100naira meaning that you just paid the amount you borrowed.

To avoid loosing the 100naira airtime. Simply recharge the 100naira you want to use for the payment by dialing *885*YourRechargePin#
With this you have automatically paid for the 100naira you borrowed and still left with 100naira Bonus.

NOTE.

Also note that normally when you recharge with *885* it doubles the amount you recharge.

Good trick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Dubby6(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Op nice one...ur head dey house jorh
Make i go borrow self

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2014
datedoboi: am not eligible to borrow money on MTN angry please is it because am on mtn zone plan?
help

Lol you dey load reach 500 every month

3 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by francis247(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one op.
But you forgot to add that the money expires at 11:59pm and can neither be transferred nor used for any subscription.

5 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by oyewolestephen(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
noks: Let's assuming you borrowed 100naira from MTN and you used up the credit,your are now left with only 0.00naira, remember that if you recharge 100naira they will deduct the 100naira meaning that you just paid the amount you borrowed.

NOTE.

good trick but i guess the remaining money lifespan is within 24hours...it will be deducted..if am wrong correct me

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by kekakuz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
You call this trick

I get 10gig monthly

what should I call juju? grin angry
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by eljimmah: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
kekakuz: You call this trick

I get 10gig monthly

what do you do to get it?
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by beinstein(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
datedoboi: am not eligible to borrow money on MTN angry please is it because am on mtn zone plan?
help
how can you be eligible when all you do is to load #200 per month? Possibly #100 even.
Load minimum of #500 per month and your story will change.
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by roufy235(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
nice one @op
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
na lie jor.

you think MTN is foolish like that. try it and see that the op is on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by wunmi2odun(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
kekakuz: You call this trick

I get 10gig monthly

grin
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by experimentist: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chai grin

Omo poverty na bastard!
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Dolcilicious(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2014

NOTE.

Mtcheww...d *885* only lasts for a day,if u dont exhaust d 100naira b4 11:59pm,u don enter gobe.And again if u were supposed to recieve mb upon recharging,once u load with 885,forget abt it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by DjAndroid: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
spyg1: What are the terms and conditions applied to recharging with *885?

I think the condition is that the doubled amount is valid for only one day.
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by DjAndroid: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
beinstein:
how can you be eligible when all you do is to load #200 per month? Possibly #100 even.
Load minimum of #500 per month and your story will change.

not only that, even if you recharge up to 10k, you can only be eligible when your credit balance is less than =N=16.
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by dejt4u(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi: na lie jor.

you think MTN is foolish like that. try it and see that the op is on a long thing
mtn is smarter than that jare.. I tried it lyk 2months ago nd it didnt work dat way

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Emmy9ite(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
It won't work. Mtn will just deduct your borrowed money first. I've tried severally.
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Durchess(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
C gist...@ op it won't work I ve tried it so many tymz, u cld try borrowing #50 nd recharge wit *885# u ll c dt u ll only gt #50 they ll deduct d one u borrowed plus d extra dt comes wit it, so wen u recharge #100 2 pay bck d 50 u borrowed its lyk recharging #50 nd wen u recharge #100 to pay bck d #100 u borrowed its lyk recharging #0.
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Marcelinho(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Durchess:
C gist...@ op it won't work I ve tried it so many tymz, u cld try borrowing #50 nd recharge wit *885# u ll c dt u ll only gt #50 they ll deduct d one u borrowed plus d extra dt comes wit it, so wen u recharge #100 2 pay bck d 50 u borrowed its lyk recharging #50 nd wen u recharge #100 to pay bck d #100 u borrowed its lyk recharging #0.

nice one
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
9jaSense.com grin

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by vision2050: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
francis247: Nice one op.
But you forgot to add that the money expires at 11:59pm and can neither be transferred nor used for any subscription.
Gbam!
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by priscaoge(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2014

NOTE.

Don't forget to add that it will expire by 11:59pm undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by tonychristopher: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
spyg1: What are the terms and conditions applied to recharging with *885?

They charge higher and it expires by mid night
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by tutaboi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dt's bullshit
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by Cute2peg(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Some Times You Can Help But Marvel...For Gods Sake Why Not Just Buy A Card..Make Calls...Borrow Credits...Payback..And Save Yourself D headache of Rubbish Tricks to Double Whateva....Poverty is Really a Bastard...People Have Time Sha...

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by LordOrochimaru(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
MTN is WISER...borrowing airtime isn't good, except for emergency. My 2kobo
Re: How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing by DjAndroid: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
The trick didn't work.

(1) (Reply)

Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Apple Loses $57 Billion , Drops To 4th Most Valuable Company In The World / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.