Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

[read]maheeda Justifies Why She Goes N*de... +see Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [read]maheeda Justifies Why She Goes N*de... +see Photo (862 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Photos: Beyonce Nearly Exposes Boobs As She Goes Bra-less In Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[read]maheeda Justifies Why She Goes N*de... +see Photo by enitesky(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Maheeda is now defending why there’s no
big deal in going n*ked, how her in-laws
have accepted her, and how her mother
in-law going as fas as getting her a n*ked
modelling job.

But the most interesting part in all of this
is that, her husband does not want his
pictures splashed on the internet and
warns her whenever she does that.Her
husband’s reaction when she puts up his
picture online;
My husband doesn’t want to be in the
limelight, he is a private person.
Sometimes, I try to put his pictures, his
reaction is don’t do that, I don’t want it.

Then about her mother in-law getting her
a n*kd modelling job, Maheeda says;They
are not bothered. In Holland, when it
comes to TV commercials people almost
go completely n*ked, so , me wearing pants,
G-strings and all to them, have not even
started because it is normal for them.
Recently, my husband’s mother got me a
modelling job and I’ll have to pose nu’de, she said you have to be n*ked and I am like of course…

»http://candiiville.com/gists/readmaheeda-justifies-why-she-goes-nde/

(1) (Reply)

Joan Rivers Is Dead / There Is No God Says Stephen Hawking / Actor Tchidi Chikere Loses 2 Million Naira In Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.