Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? (702 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / In Need Of Fat Gf / I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? by werrindey: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2008
Dear all,

I am a Lebanese man and I am in love of Nigerian girls. I am looking for a girl friend from there but I have few requirements:

1. That she care about the man because of what characters she has and not because of how much money he has.

Do you think that I shall be looking for rich girls? Because poor girls they do look at the person as of how much he has? (Not all of them but most of them).

My statement does not means that I am poor man but I am man that is seeking love. Do you think love still exist?

I would like to know your opinion about this matter.

Dear girls this is my yahoo messenger if you are looking for a nice man that will care about you in the good and bad time:

Samer_betty@yahoo.com

Re: Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? by lancevader(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
nice intro nd construction.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? by brinebaba(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2008
huh?nice pics,but ur way too hold !! nd dont tell me u aint married yet . . . lol
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move? by samsworld(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2008
ma guy you better come and pick a registration form from my agency in Calabar for 5,000 Naira alongside with 3 of your passports if your really need a girl of your dreamz coz in Naija their is no free Luv just like there is no free Bleep. if you think i'm lying then it your own way & see if you won't return to lebanon with a broken dick. heaven helps those who help themselve.(com & pick your form 2day)contact fiftyscent2u@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Date / Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! / I Dey Look For Person To Nyash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.