Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? (815 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Is It Ethical To Spy If You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2014
To the men, how many degrees do you thing your wife should bag?
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2014
undecided
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2014
marinel: To the men, how many degrees do you thing your wife should bag?

PhD Kitchen and cooking dept

daz all
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by orbis(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2014
i WOULD LOVE MY WIFE TO ASPIRE TO THE PEAK OF HER CAREERS......PhD IS A GOOD ONE....I LIKE SOMEONE WHO PUSHES ME FOR MORE..(POSITIVELY THOUGH)

1 Like

Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Godmystrength: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is it the MAN that will decide how many degrees the wife should ''bag''?

1 Like

Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by kalushaiyke(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na criteria for good wife
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: Is it the MAN that will decide how many degrees the wife should ''bag''?
I wonder o.as if they will write mr and mrs lagbaja on the certificate

2 Likes

Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
360 degrees
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Godmystrength: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: 360 degrees
is that a s-ex position? please show me cheesy
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by ElFenomeno1: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
marinel: To the men, how many degrees do you thing your wife should bag?
Do you need a job?!
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: is that a s-ex position? please show me cheesy
Number of degrees a wife should bag grin
Not sure if its a sex position
Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by bintudon(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
The both degree is enough for now, uplift ur kids learning with this,
Ad details
UNLEASH THE GENIUS IN YOUR CHILD !!
Our kids KOBO Android Educational Tablet is a perfect tool for
your child. It comes with different apps that
makes learning fun for your child/Ward. From
different learning apps to educative games like
kids learn maths,
Kids learn english, kids learn french, kids phonetic, kids word pronounciation
Kids letter words, animal world, kids animal play, kids 123 connects, kids Bible stories,
kids Quran, Kids Bible, Piano and Guitar, adult maths formulary, kids science,
Kids multiplication, kids memory tester, meaning of names, kids first aid learner, kids lab, kids colour identifier, human body's
, Nigeria food preparation, talking sataclus, talking Tom, talking Agella
lessons, Montessori apps, Geography for kids,
and lots of over 50 exciting apps, our KOBO Android
Educational tab is truly a tool to unleash the genius in your
child/ward. By letting your kids play
educational games, they will be able to acquire
new skills or improve the skills they already
have and use the skills they newly learned.
Our Android tab for kids allows your child to
learn
- Colors
- The musical notes
- Numbers - Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game
suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision,
usingthe labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
Thinking of what to make your child busy or a
way of unleashing the hidden potential in you
child, our kiddies android tab is the best
solution.
Ad details
designed to aid the improvement of intelligence quotient in kids between 2-14 years through highly educational android apps. it comes in 4 colours (blue,pink,red,yellow,orange,purple)
ram:512mb
flash:4gb (extendable to 32gb)
camera:front 2mp,rear 4mp.
Google play store
Whatsapp

Google play store, WiFi, whatsapp, Skype, twitter etc call 07031085295

Re: How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag? by Godmystrength: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle:
Number of degrees a wife should bag grin
Not sure if its a sex position
I know o. Don't mind me

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reasons We Fought when we were kids / Bulk SMS For Marriage Invitations And Other Events. / Traditional Vs White Wedding, Does It Matter Which Comes First? (advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.