Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? (2548 Views)

Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nearly all the wars going on on earth involve muslims.

I have just read with shock, some of the unthinkable activities being carried out against the Kurds by ISIS in Iraq - women and children buried alive, women sexually abused and turned to slaves, children beheaded. I think of the merciless beheadings and bombings carried out by the cursed boko sect, and really all the shockingly violent evil things that Islamic "terrorists" are doing the world over.

When I think of these things, one question comes to mind: how does a human mind become so depraved? Why are so many young muslim men (across diverse countries, cultures and levels of exposure) so readily available to commit horrific violence? Where does such violence come from?

What is it about Islam that turns young men into violent monsters?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Miner13: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
angry angry angry

why are you asking all these when you know gej is responsible for everything in iraq,iran,afganistan,gaza just name them grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
I tire too.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
1.They want to die so as to meet their 77 virgins in hell, no I mean heaven
2. Probably allah is such an impotent and weak God who cannot fight for himself, his followers need to do the fighting on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miner13: angry angry angry

why are you asking all these when you know gej is responsible for everything in iraq,iran,afganistan,gaza just name them grin grin grin

Intelligent comments please
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Miner13: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

ok dearie

it is called JIHAD
which means violent against infidel
jesuslovesme123:

ok dearie

it is called [b] JIHAD
which means violent against infidel

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by deeobserver209(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Something terrible is wrong with that Religion. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by macklef(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
All those iraq n middle east own does not even concern me.
The last ramadan can be used as an example. Where muslims concuiosly and inhumanely set two rams to a fight
Knocking their head so hard against each other till one of them bleeds. And then they cheer the winning ram.
Gosh that does it for me. Dosnt the knocks btwn this rams affect anyone with better mind wen dey hear it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by delishpot: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibi lan bi ni! E ba wa bi won o.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
jesuslovesme123: What is it about Islam that turns young men into violent monsters?
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by kestolove95(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Ask isreal and the west for wanting to pollute islam d way they polluted xtainity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by saheedbadmus(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2014
JayJohnson:
2. Probably allah is such an impotent and weak God who cannot fight for himself, his followers need to do the fighting on his behalf

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY FORGIVE YOU
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Nearly all the wars going on on earth involve muslims.

I have just read with shock, some of the unthinkable activities being carried out against the Kurds by ISIS in Iraq - women and children buried alive, women sexually abused and turned to slaves, children beheaded. I think of the merciless beheadings and bombings carried out by the cursed boko sect, and really all the shockingly violent evil things that Islamic "terrorists" are doing the world over.

When I think of these things, one question comes to mind: how does a human mind become so depraved? Why are so many young muslim men (across diverse countries, cultures and levels of exposure) so readily available to commit horrific violence? Where does such violence come from?

Good question. cool
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Miner13:

angry angry angry

I think your sarcasm here drives home the point.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2014
JayJohnson:

1.They want to die so as to meet their 77 virgins in hell, no I mean heaven

Correction: It is 72 virgins in al jannah and to pave way for 70 of their relatives. shocked
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
kestolove95: Ask isreal and the west for wanting to pollute islam d way they polluted xtainity.
...the west, the west, the west etc. its always about the west! anything that goes wrong with the failed countries of this world is blamed on the west!!
How does the Violence associated with Islam & an Arab god & prophet concern the West? Yet thousands of people like you rush to the West to live in liberty; the like that was denied you in your home country!
Anyway, i believe Islam is violent because their book tells them to be...it encourages them to kill 'infidels'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Can Islam really be polluted any further than it already is?
Good question!
Just look at the ISIS pictures then you will realize how base the religion of islam is.
Islam represents presently , the worst aspects of human existence; the sordid acts carried out in the name of their god, only serves to reinforce the suspicion that there may be no god anywhere!
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by 1ord: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
kestolove95: Ask isreal and the west for wanting to pollute islam d way they polluted xtainity.
Why woud they want to pollute Islam you small minded muslimah. Dont they have better things doing like ending poverty in their countries, exploring space, advancing technology and curing diseases. Pls kill yourself you stupid almajiri. No one gives a rat as.s about your sky daddy only the innocent people you kill.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2014

What has Israel got to do with Bokoham's kidnap of 100 boys as I've just heard in the news?
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
jesuslovesme123: Nearly all the wars going on on earth involve muslims.

You know what, sweetie, there is nothing in the Qur'an that turns young men into violent monsters.

Just as there are verses in the Bible that pastors use to conveniently fleece their congregation and live extravagantly, so are there hadith that are used as propaganda tools by some Muslims and non-muslims to carry out acts of terrorism in the name of Allah.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
hifaif:

You know what, sweetie, there is nothing in the Qur'an that turns young men into violent monsters.

Just as there are verses in the Bible that pastors use to conveniently fleece their congregation and live extravagantly, so are there hadith that are used as propaganda tools by some Muslims and non-muslims to carry out acts of terrorisim in the name of Allah.

Okay. But that has not explained why thousands of muslim men are so prone to unspeakable violence, bloodshed and brutality...
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by 1ord: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
hifaif:

Just as there are verses in the Bible that pastors use to conveniently fleece their congregation and live extravagantly, so are there hadith that are used as propaganda tools by some Muslims and non-muslims to carry out acts of terrorism in the name of Allah.
The nail has been hit on the head. Of COURSE!!!!!!!!. The answer is education but they have deemed it evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by 1ord: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Okay. But that has not explained why thousands of muslim men are so prone to unspeakable violence...
Because their are texts or versions of the hadiths that are i will term babaric out of lack of a better word. So uneducated lowerclass subhumans are brainwashed with these texts which are usually taken out of context. They do not consider the message as a whole because most atimes they know nothing about the religion themselves. Like they are fed a part of the religion that suits the prerogative of the upperclassmen and sent to do their bidding. If they were better educated knew about confirmation and information bias and understood the religion and time it was developed in they would know better.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Okay. But that has not explained why thousands of muslim men are so prone to unspeakable violence, bloodshed and brutality...

It explains why, you just chose not to see it.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 16, 2014
1ord: Because their are texts or versions of the hadiths that are i will term babaric out of lack of a better word. So uneducated lowerclass subhumans are brainwashed with these texts which are usually taken out of context. They do not consider the message as a whole because most atimes they know nothing about the religion themselves. Like they are fed a part of the religion that suits the prerogative of the upperclassmen and sent to do their bidding. If they were better educated knew about confirmation and information bias and understood the religion and time it was developed in they would know better.

Thanks, bro. I couldn't have put it better than this.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 16, 2014
hifaif:

It explains why, you just chose not to see it.

All I see is an attempt at denial. I think that. 1ord and a few other posters have hit the nail on the head.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 16, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

All I see is an attempt at denial. I think that. 1ord and a few other posters have hit the nail on the head.

It is not my fault that you can't see that 1ord and I said virtually the same thing.

These 'thousands of muslim men' exist but they follow wrong doctrines which are either misinterpreted or not for this age. The hadith that talks about the 72 virgins is not even a popular one that true and liberal Muslims should die for but yet some violent individuals continue to use it to brainwash gullible individuals into blowing themselves up and killing innocent people all because of some virgin myth. They are propaganda tools used by terrorist organizations. Why would a liberal Muslim take the virgin myth serious?
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by proo212(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2014
hifaif:

@Hifaif

2 Things.

1. Either you are not knowledgeable about your religion or
2. You are deliberately trying to deceive

There are tons of verses in the Quran and Hadiths that turn men into violent monsters and I dont have to research them.

I have these verses readily by heart

47:4, 9:5, 9:29, 9:111, 8:12, 8:60 combining the hadiths muslims are bound by these verses 33:21, 33:36 and 4:80

What baffles me is that this "misinterpretation" or taking these verses out of context happens all over the world. But Allah said the Qurah is easy to understand and explained in detail in 11:1, 6:114, 41:3 and 16:89 but then if the book is clear and explained in detail how come he also said that some verses are clear and easy to understand and some verses are not so clear and easy to understand and that only he understands them in 3:7

You wonder why there is some much confusion within Islam

If only Allah knows the hidden meanings, why were they revealed? Is Allah still all knowing and wise?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
proo212:

@Hifaif

2 Things.

1. Either you are not knowledgeable about your religion or
2. You are deliberately trying to deceive

There are tons of verses in the Quran and Hadiths that turn men into violent monsters and I dont have to research them.

I have these verses readily by heart

47:4, 9:5, 9:29, 9:111, 8:12, 8:60 combining the hadiths muslims are bound by these verses 33:21, 33:36 and 4:80

What baffles me is that this "misinterpretation" or taking these verses out of context happens all over the world. But Allah said the Qurah is easy to understand and explained in detail in 11:1, 6:114, 41:3 and 16:89 but then if the book is clear and explained in detail how come he also said that some verses are clear and easy to understand and some verses are not so clear and easy to understand and that only he understands them in 3:7

You wonder why there is some much confusion within Islam

If only Allah knows the hidden meanings, why were they revealed? Is Allah still all knowing and wise?

Proo212, I do not practise any religion. I am a freethinker, although I used to be a liberal Muslim who also studied the Bible. I think I have a great deal of understanding of both the Qur'an and the bible

It is wrong to lump liberal Muslims together with conservative Muslims. Liberal Muslims view the hadith as divinely inspired but that they reflect the time in which they were written, although they contain 'many timeless truth'

The verses in the Qur'an do not turn men into monsters, a lot of factors do. Gullibility is one of them. I tried to explain this to Jesuslovesme but she didn't get it. A lot of those idiots blowing themselves up are just human weapons in the hands of terrorist groups who may not even be fighting for the cause of Allah but for power or revenge. Osama Bin Laden comes to mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Zihaar Or Talaaq Of One Who Is Angry Count As Such? / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos / Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.