Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better (21840 Views)

Danfo Reloaded II / Best Football $ Action Online Game (easy And Fast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
joncom: Today was a bad day, thank God I had to go live betting to at least cover my loss.

Borussia to score 3rd Goal @ 1.9 @1k
That's wise. It shouldn't be a bad day.....
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by mount1ng(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey guys, be strong to face Tomorrow. Always believe, never let you head down.
@ 9jagame what is the analysis of today's outing?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by joncom(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think Gent was d straw that broke d camels back
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by philfearon(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames:
Didn't u read my instruction, I said be careful of ur stake. Weekend games coming. Save money for that. Always follow my instruction.
Nah...I did follow Ur instruction bro....
Its not like I staked everything,just that I lost some staking power.... You should understand me!!
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames: Yesterday was a BOMB!!! as My Super Single, Legia Warsaw, and my pick for Europa League treble, Legia Warsaw, villareal & St Etienne all won their matches
Also with my Europa League 5 games killing it to make a perfect 100% Prediction.

Friday seems to be a scary day for predictions, but you are sure to back Dortmund to win as they want to come back to winning ways, and Ballymena United of the Northen Ireland league are doing great and can be backed at over 2.5goals. Looking at the French league 1, I see Nice causing an away win upset to marseille, you can risk a few 500naira on it as its pays at 8.0odds.

We should be careful of our stake, Weekend games coming.... Reserve some money for that....

MY TOP TIPS.
Super Single.
Dortmund
pays at 1.60odds
STAKE: 1000
RETURNS:1600
WON

Daily Treble
Dortmund
Gent
Dundalk
pays at 3.0odds
RETURNS: 3000
LOSS

Daily 4 Games
Dortmund
Gent
Dundalk
Ballymena united -over 2.5goals
pays at 5.0odds
RETURNS:5000
LOSS

Daily 5 Games
Dortmund
Gent
Dundalk
Ballymena united -over 2.5goals
Nec Nimegen
pays at 8.5odds.
RETURNS: 8500
LOSS
TOTAL STAKE: 4000
TOTAL RETURNS : 1600
LOSS -2400

It was very close to. 100% perfection also as gent was the only loser in the 3 daily bets. The total returns was to be 17k assuming gent didn't flop. Tomorrow is another day. I don't expect anybody to lose more than 2400. The other stakes were minimal if u played them.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
joncom: I think Gent was d straw that broke d camels back
It would have been a day 2 bomb.. Anyways tomorrow is dere.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Henrypraise: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames:
It was very close to. 100% perfection also as gent was the only loser in the 3 daily bets. The total returns was to be 17k assuming gent didn't flop. Tomorrow is another day. I don't expect anybody to lose more than 2400. The other stakes were minimal if u played them.

Takin prediction a lil bit further 4 me, is to predict ur prediction.... N I must tell u, I did well today, I didn't stake at all today. grin grin

Gud work non d less. U ar doin gud.

M watchin/ studyin ur predictions closely.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Abbeybell: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Love ur spirit man, u win some and u lose some, 2moro will b a banger I beliv in God and I trust ur discretion.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
My SUPER SINGLE has won 3 consecutive times, I staked high on every of my Super single and it covered my loss a little.
Let me guide you thread is a premium package..Interested should hurry and indicate at the thread.

Tomorrow prediction is going to be out early.
Stay Tuned
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Jarchi(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2014
I don wake up early,sidon they wait

3 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Berbertunde17th: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2014
yeah me too dey wait Oga boss @9jagames
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by joncom(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Waiting toooooo
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Thank god i won my bet yesterday @10k on 1960bet....backing three game is d best....

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Shollay20: Thank god i won my bet yesterday @10k on 1960bet....backing three game is d best....
Congrats bro... we will also sing a victory song 2day, wishing all of us good winnings in advance.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2014
bet365 is d good better best betting site... But to collect ur money na whaalaaaaa...i have not less than $243USD on my 365bet, but i hav no national ID card and driving license for KYC verification......

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Let me share my idea with you guy...playing one game a day is d best or three game a day, for example.. i use to stake 1000k on one game, example maybe as roma @odd of 2.10, 2.05, 2.15, ur return will be 2100. 2050, 2150...but you will need to study d team u are backing on........i won like 11k with 1000N before i lose that 1000n on man utd last premier game...

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
My favourate league was australia devision a and b especial west adelaide metro, and so on....but they use to play their games at around 5:00am to 8:00am or 9:00am, its on saturday and sunday...they also likes over2.5goals....i never lost on playing over game there.....i have play to day game....with 1k

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2014
sholad11:
Congrats bro... we will also sing a victory song 2day, wishing all of us good winnings in advance.
thank guy may god be with u
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Everybody go and check thier last match played....and see their scoring margin.....likes 2,3 or 0,3 5,3, 2,1.......please dont play d premier league game play on devision where u will see adelaide south west. Metrol, comet, check their league.....
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2014
i have 2000k to risky today i wanna back sunderland to win with odds of @2.90 with 1000k and italy league As roma vs fiorentina and am backing fiorentina to win away with odd of @3.35...i see sunderland win their first premire league...today all the prediction website backing QPR to win sunderlan which is not possible, likes predictz.com soccervista and many more.....and also As roma they are not at their form this season...LLLWW i see them perform wolfly and fiorentina with DWLWL i see them earn 3point.... I back them with odd @3.50........with skate of 1000 n.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
5 accumulations Staking......today match
Monstrose away win
Elversberg home win
Juventus away win
Beryan munich away win
Bercelona fc win
Stake 100k
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Shollay20: Thank god i won my bet yesterday @10k on 1960bet....backing three game is d best....
I guess you just in line with my policy. 3-4games the best. Will drop the Guide tip then drop my normal tips.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2014
9jagames:
I guess you just in line with my policy. 3-4games the best. Will drop the Guide tip then drop my normal tips.
yes its really coooooles
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
9jagames:
Op pls as u. Drop d tips don't 4get 2 put d league they are playing in front of each team so we can play our games on time.
Thanks 4 d gud job u are doing
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2014
.............i dont no why pple like favourate teams like arsenal, chealse, arsenal, mancity i dont fancy them.....pples pls dont follow predictz soccervista, and windrawin......and many other....they are working with odds company......
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Shollay20: 5 accumulations Staking......today match
Monstrose away win
Elversberg home win
Juventus away win
Beryan munich away win
Bercelona fc win
Stake 100k
Which league is montrose & elversberg playing?
Plus Barcelona is not playing 2day
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Shollay20: .............i dont no why pple like favourate teams like arsenal, chealse, arsenal, mancity i dont fancy them.....pples pls dont follow predictz soccervista, and windrawin......and many other....they are working with odds company......
@Shollay20, you can only send opinions via my email. I won't accept you dropping predictions here. Please dont mislead my punters, everything is all about odds, I get odds from france and u get from austria division Or whatever is the same thing. I appreciate your information, but please don't drop predictions here again. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
sholad11:
Which league is montrose & elversberg playing?
Plus Barcelona is not playing 2day
@sholad 11, I gave an instruction to follow my prediction only. I hope u not in let me guide u thread cos I have marked ur username
Distraction the powerful tool that leads to failure.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
9jagames:
@Shollay20, you can only send opinions via my email. I won't accept you dropping predictions here. Please dont mislead my punters, everything is all about odds, I get odds from france and u get from austria division Or whatever is the same thing. I appreciate your information, but please don't drop predictions here again. Thanks
okay sir thank
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
9jagames:
@sholad 11, I gave an instruction to follow my prediction only. I hope u not in let me guide u thread cos I have marked ur username
Distraction the powerful tool that leads to failure.
I just quoted dat didn't even check d name, if u check my post u will see I have always been asking 4 d league they play in, thought u sent dat.
Guess I was too carried away.
Sorry sir I won't do dat again
Nice job u are doing
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by richards1: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2014
helo when is your pick coming up today
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2014
richards1: helo when is your pick coming up today
Between 10&11am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Video Game Memes / Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? / Enjoy Your PPSSPP Games With This BEST Ppsspp Settings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.