Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? (737 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Is Innjoo One Better Than Infinix Zero? / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? by eddyland: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
For the past two years now, Tecno phones have been selling like mad here. And the two things that made Tecno phones sell well here are the full android functionalities and their cheapness.

But now we have the Innjoo smartphones with even higher functions and at cheaper prices.

With that alone, don't you think that Tecno phones sales and markets will be seriously threatened?

http://highteknology..com.es/2014/08/will-current-innjoo-ranges-of-smart.html
Re: Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
you guys need to create more accounts, threads, posts than this.

tecno started by overtaking the front page of NL phone section. on some days tecno threads were 90% of threads on front page.

recruit more guys, pay more bloggers to cover the blogosphere. do twitter promos using popular twitter overlords. spend money. u need publicity to overthrow tecno.

2 Likes

Re: Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? by vodacom: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
eddyland: For the past two years now, Tecno phones have been selling like mad here. And the two things that made Tecno phones sell well here are the full android functionalities and their cheapness.

But now we have the Innjoo smartphones with even higher functions and at cheaper prices.

With that alone, don't you think that Tecno phones sales and markets will be seriously threatened?

http://highteknology..com.es/2014/08/will-current-innjoo-ranges-of-smart.html
sorry dear but that will be in their dreams because Tecno are becoming wise and so far the rate of new model phones has reduced.they're watching the market before a release.at least innjoi does not have customer care centre at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Is Innjoo Going To Overthrow Tecno Phones? by OlaksEinstein(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

(1) (Reply)

Sony Announces Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact At IFA 2014 / I Need Infinix Race Max Q Rom / Samsung Galaxycore Gt-i8262 Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.