Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent (2738 Views)

At The Sound Of The Voice He Became Scared / Women Beware(a Must Read) / The Voice Of Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1:

whats dumb is your inability to be creative in your thinking and apply reasoning to whatever you're posting.
i simply don't understand you grin

itstpia1: if you must attack women, attack the one or ones who offended you, not everybody.
am not attacking women, am simply attacking an evil spirit....and no woman offended me.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: i simply don't understand you grin

am not attacking women, am simply attacking an evil spirit....and no woman offended me.
why are you twisting the book of Genesis and giving it your own personal interpretation foreign to the bible or is patriarchy biblical? tongue grin

Yeyenotu tongue

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by itstpia1: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2014
whatever evil spirit you're attacking, is obviously constantly on your case, else you wouldnt be making generalizations all over the place.

like i always say, i prefer people being direct about what they are saying, than throwing generalized insults at a group when its a person who offended them.

i already pointed out its wrong for any woman to encourage a man to do evil, thats witchcraft (which by the way is gender neutral since a man can also be a witch or display witchy behaviour).

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Godmystrength: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2014
eighTHREAD: Nice write up. Cococandy, carefreewannabe, godmystrenght, sambarry etc....look what I found! cheesy
What is the meaning of this now why are you calling my name? Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi??

TribalEAST:
I don't fancy feminism...I don't don't diss them but try to correct them...I create threads to point out their faults which they hardly counter...the person that tagged you, I believe, is spreading the goodnews.
Oh!! i see. Na you dey send him message abi?

@eighTHREAD - Aimo ise ko, lomu ki omorogun tori bo omi gbigbona o.

The two names even look alike. mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: why are you twisting the book of Genesis and giving it your own personal interpretation foreign to the bible or is patriarchy biblical? tongue grin

Yeyenotu tongue
the deep meanings of the bible are hidden from those who oppose the word of God. So my dear, you can't understand cos the literary aspect available to you is yet to be accepted by you cos you've met it with opposition through feminist ideologies. A word is enough for the wise. Thank you
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: the deep meanings of the bible are hidden from those who oppose the word of God. So my dear, you can't understand cos the literary aspect available to you is yet to be accepted by you cos you've met it with opposition through feminist ideologies. A word is enough for the wise. Thank you
shebi they said feminism is the destruction of chauvinism and patriarchy and the emancipation of women's social and economic freedom so where in the Bible does the bible encourage chavenism/patriarchy.so from your analysis only men are given the exclusive rights to use their brain while women can't abi? grin

carry your tales by moonlight next bus top some people go buyas you can see no customer here tongue
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1: whatever evil spirit you're attacking, is obviously constantly on your case, else you wouldnt be making generalizations all over the place.
so when a pastor attacks an evil spirit, it means it's constantly on his case? Smh

itstpia1: like i always say, i prefer people being direct about what they are saying, than throwing generalized insults at a group when its a person who offended them.
no individual offended me (except if you know me more than I know myself). The group am against are the feminists who oppose the order of an institution which YAHWEH created.

itstpia1: i already pointed out its wrong for any woman to encourage a man to do evil, thats witchcraft (which by the way is gender neutral since a man can also be a witch or display witchy behaviour).
well, you can create a thread to discuss men bewitching women. Maybe that's a job for me cheesy
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: shebi they said feminism is the destruction of chauvinism and patriarchy and the emancipation of women's social and economic freedom so where in the Bible does the bible encourage chavenism/patriarchy.so from your analysis only men are given the exclusive rights to use their brain while women can't abi? grin
the bible does not support chauvinism but patriarchy Ephesians 5:22-24 -- The husband is head of his wife as Christ is head of
the church

SAMBARRY: carry your tales by moonlight next bus top some people go buyas you can see no customer here tongue
you asked for biblical support, I have given you.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Goo luck fighting the devil/satan o nna.
Do you need incense and candle plus holy water as well?
Will be pleased to supply wink wink
TribalEAST: ignoring such his to ignore the fact that satan is alive and he doesn't sleep. How do you expect me to go on living my life when the adversary is ever awake with thesame tactics and ideologies he used in destroying our first parents.
what you wrote up there are thesame seeds the devil sowed in eve. He made her think she was lacking some things and made her feel she could get them and even more by telling her she could be equal with God. Has she become equal with God? Not even with man.the above passes you off as not a christian. The way they live their lives is bringing destruction to even the innocent. What do you happens to a kid raised under a broken home? What do you think the society is getting filled with? Maybe you should tell the police not to bother how criminals rob people till you are robbed.
...to be exposed if found wanting of righteousness.

I don't fancy feminism...I don't don't diss them but try to correct them...I create threads to point out their faults which they hardly counter...the person that tagged you, I believe, is spreading the goodnews.

criminals wish the police can reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: What is the meaning of this now why are you calling my name? Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi??

Oh!! i see. Na you dey send him message abi?

@eighTHREAD - Aimo ise ko, lomu ki omorogun tori bo omi gbigbona o.

The two names even look alike. mtschew
am sorry, we are different but perhaps reason alike.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Godmystrength: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: am sorry, we are different but perhaps reason alike.
So you support the calling out of people's names?
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy: Goo luck fighting the devil/satan o nna.
Do you need incense and candle plus holy water as well?
Will be pleased to supply wink wink
all those are tools of paganism introduced by the devil. All I need is a listening brain, even if just one, which would be one wrestled from the fold of evil feminism. I'll get it by YAHWEH's grace
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: So you support the calling out of people's names?
who's name did I call?

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2014
I like the bible verse you quoted very well. It said the HUSBAND is the head of HIS WIFE not men are superior or inferior to women so any woman who signs up for marriage should know who and what she's signing up for so next please
TribalEAST: the bible does not support chauvinism but patriarchy Ephesians 5:22-24 -- The husband is head of his wife as Christ is head of
the church

you asked for biblical support, I have given you.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Like Loretta has Said, mo fadura sin e o, mofolorun sho e grin

meaning I use God to see you off to your battle field cheesy grin

safe journey wink
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: I like the bible verse you quoted very well. It said the HUSBAND is the head of HIS WIFE not men are superior or inferior to women so any woman who signs up for marriage should know who and what she's signing up for so next please
now you are reasoning right. Ladies, if you don't want a man to be your head, stay away from marriage cos that's what it spells.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: Like Loretta has Said, mo fadura sin e o, mofolorun sho e grin

meaning I use God to see you off to your battle field cheesy grin

safe journey wink
family section is my battle field cos evil has perched here.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Godmystrength: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: who's name did I call?
your colleague was calling out people's names and since you said you guys reason alike, it means you support what he did.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: family section is my battle field cos evil has perched here.
and who are your opponents or enemies? grin grin grin

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: and who are your opponents or enemies? grin grin grin
spiritual powers in high places, not humans(though some of them are possessed by these spirits).
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: your colleague was calling out people's names and since you said you guys reason alike, it means you support what he did.
I guess he did what he did for reasons best known to him.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: spiritual powers in high places, not humans(though some of them are possessed by these spirits).
you are fighting with spiritual forces in high places grin

mayGod give you the fortitude to bear the loss.enle o grin

na you them suppose call balogun grin
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: you are fighting with spiritual forces in high places grin

mayGod give you the fortitude to bear the loss.enle o grin

na you them suppose call balogun grin
there's no loss my dear but victories.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: now you are reasoning right. Ladies, if you don't want a man to be your head, stay away from marriage cos that's what it spells.
then it is one man against an already established and deep rooted institution . Ask why baby mamas are increasingly becoming trendy at the expense of marriages then come back and give me answers. Safe journey wink grin
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: there's no loss my dear but victories.
enjoy my deeyaa wink
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: then it is one man against an already established and deep rooted institution . Ask why baby mamas are increasingly becoming trendy at the expense of marriages then come back and give me answers. Safe journey wink grin
first tell me how happy those single baby mommas are before I reply you.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
TribalEAST: first tell me how happy those single baby mommas are before I reply you.
happiness is not dependent on anybody this days, its a thing from the inside that you have to generate by yourself. If you base your happiness on any man or woman na depression go kill you which brings me to the next question why depression and suicide is on the increase because some people have deluded them that their happiness is dependent on their husband wife sister brother friend etc
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: happiness is not dependent on anybody this days, its a thing from the inside that you have to generate by yourself. If you base your happiness on any man or woman na depression go kill you which brings me to the next question why depression and suicide is on the increase because some people have deluded them that their happiness is dependent on their husband wife sister brother friend etc
how happy do these ladies get when their kid comes home from school wanting to know why his dad doesn't live with them just like it is in the family of his peers at school? Yeah, she'll come up with an excuse/lies or paint the man bad even when he's not(happy people don't do such). As for those that committed suicide(don't know where you got that stat from), I'll say they married the wrong person with all the wrong behaviors evident to them which they ignored before the marriage. Read this: ecclesiastes 4:11 Likewise, two people lying close
together can keep each other
warm. But how can one be warm
alone?
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thank you o soyoyo.you nailed it perfectly
cococandy: I wonder what would prompt someone to tag me in such asinine thread.
If feminism gives you the shivers,ignore it and live your life.
Why afraid and sleepless?
There are many women out there who believe they can never be equal to a man.
There are many who can't sit unless a man tells them to.
There are many who feel being mistreated is their lot in life as per the inferior gender that they are.
Millions of them. Find one and spend the rest of your life with her and stop bothering what other people think or how they live their own lives.
Spend so much time on a topic you don't like.
It's a big world with plenty ideologies.

For example.

I don't fancy gayism.
I don't spend all my time dissing them
I don't go about creating threads to diss them
I don't go about tagging gays in threads that seek to 'correct' them

Basically I mind my business.
Apparently that's too much to ask for these days.that people mind their business and ideologies and let others be.

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hapiness is relative and the last time I checked what makes Mr a happy might not be what makes mr b happy and as for what baby mamas tell their kids about their spam donor it shouldn't be your business or any body's for that matter the same way whatever you do with your sex partner (s) behind closed doors is none of my business or anybody else. Lobatan

by the way why should the way anybody chooses to live his or her own life be your business. If feminist choose to be feminist so be it and if non feminist choose to live their lives the way they are ok with it.fine!

Instead of fighting an already lost battle channel your energy somewhere else
TribalEAST: how happy do these ladies get when their kid comes home from school wanting to know why his dad doesn't live with them just like it is in the family of his peers at school? Yeah, she'll come up with an excuse/lies or paint the man bad even when he's not(happy people don't do such). As for those that committed suicide(don't know where you got that stat from), I'll say they married the wrong person with all the wrong behaviors evident to them which they ignored before the marriage. Read this: ecclesiastes 4:11 Likewise, two people lying close
together can keep each other
warm. But how can one be warm
alone?

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: Hapiness is relative and the last time I checked what makes Mr a happy might not be what makes mr b happy and as for what baby mamas tell their kids about their spam donor it shouldn't be your business or any body's for that matter the same way whatever you do with your sex partner (s) behind closed doors is none of my business or anybody else. Lobatan
my question is, are people who lie ever happy?

SAMBARRY:
by the way why should the way anybody chooses to live his or her own life be your business. If feminist choose to be feminist so be it and if non feminist choose to live their lives the way they are ok with it.fine!
@bolded then why go preach it? Oh, they want other women to join them. Well, I am preventing other women from joining them. The devil sinned and in order not to perish alone, he deceived many angels and mankind.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lmao you are preventing other women from joining them because the power of their choice is in your hands.very funny
TribalEAST:
my question is, are people who lie ever happy?

@bolded then why go preach it? Oh, they want other women to join them. Well, I am preventing other women from joining them. The devil sinned and in order not to perish alone, he deceived many angels and mankind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time Magazine Bans The Use Of The Word Feminist / My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. / Mouka Foam For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.