Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent (2742 Views)

At The Sound Of The Voice He Became Scared / Women Beware(a Must Read) / The Voice Of Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by tpia1: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
TribalEAST: how happy do these ladies get when their kid comes home from school wanting to know why his dad doesn't live with them just like it is in the family of his peers at school

Kids have many questions about virtually every topic.

1 Like

Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: Lmao you are preventing other women from joining them because the power of their choice is in your hands.very funny
the power to prevent them from making wrong choices is in the hands of YAHWEH....I am just a tool.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2014
tpia1:

Kids have many questions about virtually every topic.
and most topic have to do with mummy and daddy.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2014
TribalEAST: the power to prevent them from making wrong choices is in the hands of YAHWEH....I am just a tool.
even God has given us the freedom of choice to make and everyone is 100 percent responsible for their choices so I don't know which one is your own to turn another person's freedom of choice of lifestyle to your own headache
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: even God has given us the freedom of choice to make and everyone is 100 percent responsible for their choices so I don't know which one is your own to turn another person's freedom of choice of lifestyle to your own headache
wouldn't you rather accept a force preventing you from doing evil to that which pushes you into evil?
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2014
TribalEAST: wouldn't you rather accept a force preventing you from doing evil to that which pushes you into evil?
and what is your business with that. Is it you or anybody I am accountable to
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: and what is your business with that. Is it you or anybody I am accountable to
you are accountable to your creator who'll judge you thesame way he did adam and eve.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2014
TribalEAST: you are accountable to your creator who'll judge you thesame way he did adam and eve.
and how is that your problem
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: and how is that your problem
when the problem hits you, you'll wish someone warned You
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2014
TribalEAST: when the problem hits you, you'll wish someone warned You
why don't you bother about your personal problems. When you are busy settling your own issues you won't have time to meddle into how others choose to live their life which is not against the laws of the land.

yorubas call people like you eke-you leave your own load and carry another person's load on your head as if they begged you
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: why don't you bother about your personal problems. When you are busy settling your own issues you won't have time to meddle into how others choose to live their life which is not against the laws of the land.

yorubas call people like you eke-you leave your own load and carry another person's load on your head as if they begged you
I haven't meddled into anybody's life, I only presented an observation meant for the ears of the wise alone. Those bound for destruction can choose to be part of it or head on their way.
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by SAMBARRY: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2014
TribalEAST: I haven't meddled into anybody's life, I only presented an observation meant for the ears of the wise alone. Those bound for destruction can choose to be part of it or head on their way.
ok
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Godmystrength: What is the meaning of this now why are you calling my name? Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi??

Oh!! i see. Na you dey send him message abi?

@eighTHREAD - Aimo ise ko, lomu ki omorogun tori bo omi gbigbona o.

The two names even look alike. mtschew
hey, don't tag me with that tribalist, I only called you to come and see cheesy
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by Godmystrength: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2014
eighTHREAD: hey, don't tag me with that tribalist, I only called you to come and see cheesy
Okay
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by tpiander: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent by tpiander: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
itstpia1:
I'd say adam had also been wondering about the fruit else he wouldn't have eaten it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night / My Husband Hates Me / Describe Your Mum In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.