Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million (16176 Views)

Man United Sign Fellaini - Everton / Manchester United Sign Robin Van Persie On £24 Million 4 Year Contract / Has Manchester United Sign Shinji Kagawa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Tval(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
allanphash7: Mesut Ozil to Arsenal(£42.5m) ? (

Ozil didn't break any record, those he mentioned met records on ground before breaking them.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by MegMich(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: John Terry,Cahill,Skirtel,Kompany and other premier league defenders under the auspices of(DI MARIAPHOBIA DEFENDERS OF ENGLAND)have protected against Di Maria's move to Manchester United.In a communique made available to newsmen after an urgent closed door meeting convened by their chairman(John Terry)which lasted for seven hours.The spokesperson of the body (Vincent Kompany)stated that the organisation learnt that Manchester United has signed Angel Di Maria whom he described as a terrorist and also career terminator to any defender,&said that after much deliberation on the issue,they ve decided to do anything humanly possible to persuade the English FA not to give him early work permit and possibly, plan on how to break his leg during his first match.He equally said that the proactive measure to stop him became necessary following the ugly experiences the likes of Gerald Pique and Puyol ve had playing against him in the El classico.He went further to say that Gerald Pique's inability to stand erect in this later years was as a result of waist twist he suffered in the hand of Di Maria.In his own separate reaction,the chairman of the body(John Terry)said that he is personally concerned by this move because age is now counting on him.that he would stand any chance to allow Di Maria bring his personality to disrepute.He also lamented that Puyol went to impromptu retirement after Di Maria dragged the respect he commands in Barcelona in the mud and that he would not like to suffer the same fate.At the time of this report,all effort to reach Manchester United coach Louis Vangaal to comment on this latest development proved abortive as his line was not going through and numerous text messages sent to him were not replied.LOLZ.Manchester United!
Congrats to all United fans!
The beginning of a new era!

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by disloman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
tlanry: welcome to EPL where incoming world stars bcom "mumu"
U r a f00l,bastard n a goat.Where ur world stars r scared to come n show their stuff.Those who came made fool of themselves.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by ceeceeco: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
David De Gea. Antonio Valencia, Rafael Da Silva, Phil Jones, Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo, Luke Shaw, Darren Fletcher, Michael Carrick, Adnan Januzaj, Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Angel Di Maria, Robin Van Persie, Wayne Rooney. + Arturo Vidal & Daley Blind...Killer Squad.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by allanphash7(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ozil broke record so try clear yourself
Tval:

Ozil didn't break any record, those he mentioned met records on ground before breaking them.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by DesChyko: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Manchester United!!
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by T3amie(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
50calibre: This is a total rip-off, Real Madrid executives must be laughing so hard, they can't believe their luck.

Why the fu*k should Van Ghaal pay £59 mil for someone like Di Maria when he could easily take that money to the Brazilian or Spanish league & get 2 or 3 potential stars. Di Maria had become superfluous at Madrid, he was no longer needed there, he could have played second fiddle to the like of Rodriguez & Benzema, he shouldn't cost more than £25 million to be honest.

This is what happens when you leave it till the dying minutes before making moves to sign top players.
guy u no dey watch ball ni d guy worth it or do u wanna say dat james rodriquez is a betta player...for €80mill bros think abeg

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Davidolives(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Too many chelsea fans smh
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by apostlejuly(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahuitzotl: WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF MANURE,sorry money.I rate Liverpool's £16million Balotelli purchase higher than this load of crap,If doesn't work out for all parties involved the Glazers will want Edward Woodward's head on a f***king platter... ofcourse,Man(ure) fans will be taking the piss(made fools out of)
.wit all due respect; are u a football fan?
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
T3amie: guy sharrap dia....u can ask our own enyeama to tell u his xperience wit dis dude...or ask PUYOL..!! HAha
k. Let's wait and see
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Tval(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
allanphash7: Ozil broke record so try clear yourself

He broke assnal record not British football transfer record, get the guy well.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by wizard007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahuitzotl: You are not taking the piss are you?!?! Di maria isn't known for his share of defensive duties,Why won't i manage JanU,Kagawa,Mata Even Welbeck instead of 59 million plus for a guy that can't TRACK BACK and so who do you think is gonna clean up after him?...Carrick?,Fletcher??,Cleverly??!....Bwahahahahahah!!.

This is pure Shiite your spitting here niqqa, I bet you haven't seen Maria play more than 5 Times for you to have said he doesn't track back. Stop watching the back of your TV it makes your analysis watery and whack.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by ceeceeco: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahuitzotl: WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF MANURE,sorry money.I rate Liverpool's £16million Balotelli purchase higher than this load of crap,If doesn't work out for all parties involved the Glazers will want Edward Woodward's head on a f***king platter... ofcourse,Man(ure) fans will be taking the piss(made fools out of)
Jealousy is a disease, it kills faster than EBOLA. The amount they paid 2 sign him is not wat matas, wat Matas is dat Angel Di Maria is now a Manchester united player. Kudos United.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Ahuitzotl: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
apostlejuly: .wit all due respect; are u a football fan?
Fan? What is there to fan about? A bucket of thick cow's Man(ure)?!...
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Lily4star(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Welcome my Perfect number 7

Still waiting for Daley Blind and Vidal cos our midfield and defence needs lots of strengthening
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by makkitush: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dimaria is clearly unambitious. He came to eat money.
Anyway sha,welcome to the hole. U will be trapped in that dark hole(manure) FOREVER. No ucl football. hahahahahaha.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by T3amie(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lily4star: Welcome my Perfect number 7

Still waiting for Daley Blind and Vidal cos our midfield and defence needs lots of strengthening
u get mouth jae
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by makkitush: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lily4star: Welcome my Perfect number 7

forget vidal,dimaria is a FOOL.
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Ahuitzotl: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
wizard007:

[s]This is pure Shiite your spitting here niqqa, I bet you haven't seen Maria play more than 5 Times for you to have said he doesn't track back. Stop watching the back of your TV it makes your analysis watery and whack. [/s]
What a Man(ure) pile....Maybe you need to rinse your coke-bottle specs with cow's urine to notice Di maria is a very slight player and feeds off the work of Alonso,Kedira and co to get relieved from duties...is it the hustle and bustle of the ePL with dilapidated old war horses like Carrick and co is Maria gonna thrive?....You need your face in a bucket of horse dung...
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Lily4star(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
ceeceeco: David De Gea. Antonio Valencia, Rafael Da Silva, Phil Jones, Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo, Luke Shaw, Darren Fletcher, Michael Carrick, Adnan Januzaj, Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Angel Di Maria, Robin Van Persie, Wayne Rooney. + Arturo Vidal & Daley Blind...Killer Squad.

Kisses Baby, this got me smiling, we seriously need Blind and Vidal, I hope Ed Woodward makes that happen before the transfer window closes on the 1st of nextmonth. I see United bouncing back to Europa Competition(Champions League Precisely). We go shock enemies at the end of the season. HATERS BELiEVE THAT
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Remains Arjun Robben
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Ahuitzotl: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ceeceeco: Jealousy is a disease, it kills faster than EBOLA. The amount they paid 2 sign him is not wat matas, wat Matas is dat Angel Di Maria is now a Manchester united player. Kudos United.
Rubbish,Manure is going doing with Edward Woodward's habitual transfer gaffes such as these...back in the day,we call it Money Miss Road...
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Lily4star(f): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
frankben1: lose van gaal thinks di maria is the solution to his problem..... I'm sorry to say he's just compounded his problem. Another flop in the making.

UP CHELSEA!!

Everyone suffers hard times every once in a while, where re the likes of AC MILAN the great, INTER and a few to mention. Chillax United ll clear your doubt. Believe that!!!
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Lily4star(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
makkitush: forget vidal,dimaria is a FOOL.

U re pained Bro, Man U just broke your heart with this signing, its written all over your comment. Take heart honey, you ll get over it ok
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by nigerianvenom(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Debroslink:

Hold it right there. Shoe me a laliga star that became a mumu in EPL and I will list 10 of them that became instant hit in your overrated EPL

ozil
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by igbsam(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa o.........see as man u haters full here. They would rather worry about other people's club than their own club.

Welcome DM7
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by makkitush: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lily4star:

U re pained Bro, Man U just broke your heart with this signing, its written all over your comment. Take heart honey, you ll get over it ok
hahahaha u are funny ooo, calm down,who told u that am sad. I just pity my boy dimaria. He ignored me nd entered into a dark hole which he will never come out from.just like mata.
Chelsea>>>manure since 2005. Come nd join us,we will gladly welcome u.B-)
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by rattlesnake(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
I hope he will loan u some cash
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by wizard007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahuitzotl: What a Man(ure) pile....Maybe you need to rinse your coke-bottle specs with cow's urine to notice Di maria is a very slight player and feeds off the work of Alonso,Kedira and co to get relieved from duties...is it the hustle and bustle of the ePL with dilapidated old war horses like Carrick and co is Maria gonna thrive?....You need your face in a bucket of horse dung...

grin
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by wizard007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahuitzotl: What a Man(ure) pile....Maybe you need to rinse your coke-bottle specs with cow's urine to notice Di maria is a very slight player and feeds off the work of Alonso,Kedira and co to get relieved from duties...is it the hustle and bustle of the ePL with dilapidated old war horses like Carrick and co is Maria gonna thrive?....You need your face in a bucket of horse dung...

Chill Longmann abi Oxford whichever suits you, I am not even a Man U Fan so stop ranting whether Carrick is poor or whatever, and for the record stop watching the back of your TV I repeat, di maria is the only player that would play 120 minutes for real Madrid and Will still be roaring to go on, he's strength and stamina is durable and the work rate is super effecient, did you ever wonder why 83% of fans poll voted for his stay, this dude doesn't score, neither is he a killer set piece taker, it's not because of his physique that MU paid that record fee, but when you need a player to run, pass, chase, and tackle for as long as the match goes on (teamwork)....... Call Angel. He works tirelessly

Instead of you to talk in line with the topic, your here showing off some jaigbajantis vocabulary in blue characters, seeking attention huh
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Ahuitzotl: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
wizard007:

[s] Chill Longmann abi Oxford whichever suits you, I am not even a Man U Fan so stop ranting whether Carrick is poor or whatever, and for the record stop watching the back of your TV I repeat, di maria is the only player that would play 120 minutes for real Madrid and Will still roaring to go on, he's strength and stamina is durable and work rate is super effecient, did you ever wonder why 83% of fans poll voted for his stay, this dude doesn't score, neither is he a killer set piece taker, it's nor because of his physique that MU paid that record fee, but when you need a player to run, chase, and tackle....... Call Angel.

Instead of you to talk in line with the topic, your here showing off some jaigbajantis vocabulary in blue characters, seeking attention huh [/s]
Are you a bloody chimpanzee? Will you calm your nerves and stop spammin my mentions and this fine thread with your primate crap..?!
Re: Manchester United Sign Di Maria For Record Fee Of £59.7 Million by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mehn, if dis bros mess up, dem go just sel am back dis season grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On May 8th 2012 / Ucl Final: Tottenham Vs Liverpool What's Your Prediction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.