Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) (2170 Views)

I Can Assure You This Is Funny. / JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? / See If Thread Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by idumuose(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
‎​My wife and I were having a serious quarrel when I said to her..."pack your things and ....."At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop for her to receive the call. It was her dad. The phone was on speaker so I could hear what he was saying. After the usual pleasantries between father and daughter, he said: "daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000 into your account, give your husband $500,000 out of it, and you can have the other half."After the good-byes, the call ended, and she turned to me: "you said I should pack my things and do what?" "I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH." Pls don't smile alone, put smile on someone's face too. MEN enh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by Guykhena(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
idumuose: ‎​"you said I should pack my things and do what?" "I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH."

grin *dies* .
Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by idumuose(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

grin *dies* .
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by laivwire(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
You didnt complete the joke man. She later fessed up that It's her brother that made a prank call. Double wahala for the gold digger

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
laivwire: You didnt complete the joke man. She later fessed up that It's her brother that made a prank call. Double wahala for the gold digger

U bad gan oooo
Re: Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) by didisky(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
idumuose: ‎​My wife and I were having a serious quarrel when I said to her..."pack your things and ....."At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop for her to receive the call. It was her dad. The phone was on speaker so I could hear what he was saying. After the usual pleasantries between father and daughter, he said: "daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000 into your account, give your husband $500,000 out of it, and you can have the other half."After the good-byes, the call ended, and she turned to me: "you said I should pack my things and do what?" "I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH." Pls don't smile alone, put smile on someone's face too. MEN enh!!!

Bros u 4 give Julius Agwu him credit na. U try sha

(1) (Reply)

If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) / Beautiful Girl At The Bus Stop / The Archaeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.