Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Musicians! How To Create A Hot Product To Sell And Make Money In Music - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Musicians! How To Create A Hot Product To Sell And Make Money In Music (419 Views)

Why You Wont Succeed In Music / Attention Please: Are You Talented In Music Please Contact Us. / Creating A Successful Career In Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musicians! How To Create A Hot Product To Sell And Make Money In Music by godwinenang: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
In my last article I taught you the essence of building a huge list of your prospective customers by offering them a gift in exchange for their email addresses.

But now, I want to take out time to show you how to create hot products that will make your prospective customers line up and beg you with money in their hands for your products.

Now before then I need to lay down a very important warning…

yes I said warning…

“Don’t you ever waste your time creating a product you are not sure your list want or a lot of people want”

I’m sure that’s clear enough? Is it?

Well, the thing is, that people are on your list means that they crave for something related to what you offer them in exchange for their emails.

Then, you just might want to create another product related or around what they crave for.

Let me give you an example to hit that “question mark” off your head…

For instance…

click this link to continue reading:

http://www.musiciansonlinecash.com/how-to-quickly-and-easily-create-a-hot-product-to-sell-and-make-huge-money-in-music/

(1) (Reply)

Audition!!audition!!audition!! / New Music From Floppy Beats Entertainment / Phat Wall Studios - Great Production, Great Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.