Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians (2296 Views)

10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by juman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is a country deliberately destroyed.
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Its my thread or non Nigerian don't visit the culture section
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2014
juman: I doubt if I like anything about this senseless country.
come on man , you can't say such
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by freeafrica365: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2014
I like how we are able to scrutinize ourselves, critique ourselves.
I talk about politics and Im not afraid of people being so offended.
I like how we are willing to try it. We might get laughed at, but we at least are willing.
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
freeafrica365: I like how we are able to scrutinize ourselves, critique ourselves.
I talk about politics and Im not afraid of people being so offended.
I like how we are willing to try it. We might get laughed at, but we at least are willing.

The last sentence is very true

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Fulaman198(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Camnewton4pres you are needed in another thread.
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198: Camnewton4pres you are needed in another thread.
which one?
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Fulaman198(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: which one?

Nvm you already answered in it.
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

Nvm you already answered in it.
okay

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Omarbah: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yup in fact everyone in francophone Africa hates us from Senegalese to Ivorian from Gabon to Congo

Not true, Guineans do not have any problems with Cameroonians, in fact my high school French teacher was Cameroonian.
I had a friend in my neighborhood who was from Cameroon too, and he was treated like a Guinean.

Now back to the topic, I like how confident Nigerians are. This confidence allows them to succeed in countries like the US where the weak does not survive. Plus Nigerians do not seem to be xenophobic (maybe Ghanaians would disagree on this).
As for Nigeria, I seriously think it should be at least in the top 10 countries in terms of GDP. Your country has the population size, the resources and most importantly your diaspora. If I were high up in the Nigerian government, I would have built the biggest spying program on earth to bring home all sort of tech and knowledge. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Blamed For My Inability To Communicate In My Dialect! / Ethiopian Music And Culture / Breaking: Ijebu Not A Yoruba Subgroup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.