Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians (2291 Views)

10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ foreigners

We have been accused of hating Nigerian and Nigerian, antagonizing them and resenting them..while it might b true for some and false for others , let's come together to say positive about our hosts and why we are patronizing their forum tho Nl is a no man's land tongue angry

Nigerianns can post too ooo but only positive things about you and your country

I will start

1- very funny people

2-culture preservation : esp Igbo and Yoruba , I love how many among those two don't have western names, in fact I love Igbo names tho they ain't always easy to pronounce ...keep up the ethnic names : Uzoma Nwachukwu , Tunde olaniyan etc
+traditional clothes
3- Hardworking
4-sophisticated women
5-African/Africa lovers, don't know how to explain it but Nigerians are constantly reaching out to others Africans and building bridges in countries like Russia , China and India they are always protecting others
6-joyful

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by firestar(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin

I rather let strangers do the talking. Tis fair. Abi, no be so?
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
firestar: grin

yea, only strangers shld do the talking
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
we are still the most hated Africans tho

cant u see how Liberians sent patrick sawyer to come and infect us

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool: we are still the most hated Africans tho

cant u see how Liberians sent patrick sawyer to come and infect us

Lol, adversity ain't always bad lol, I know what I'm talking about, tho I don't think we are the most hated, many if not everyone in the Cemac hates us

Liberia is an American proxy
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
firestar: grin

How many strangers are on Nl
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lol, adversity ain't always bad lol, I know what I'm talking about, tho I don't think we are the most hated, many if not everyone in the Cemac hates us

Liberia is an American proxy

congolese hate Cameroonians also and they aint in the cemac
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by firestar(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

How many strangers are on Nl

You tell me, mon ami. cheesy

We await their responses.
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool:

congolese hate Cameroonians also and they aint in the cemac

Yup in fact everyone in francophone Africa hates us from Senegalese to Ivorian from Gabon to Congo
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yup in fact everyone in francophone Africa hates us from Senegalese to Ivorian from Gabon to Congo

I thought you said Ivorians love you guys undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I thought you said Ivorians love you guys undecided

Their babes

But as a whole/country nope esp since gbagbo vs watara wahala grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
firestar:

You tell me, mon ami. cheesy

We await their responses.
you sabi french ? shocked

Well I will b waiting sha ...
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Their babes

But as a whole/country nope esp since gbagbo vs watara wahala grin grin

but Nayah also said their men chase her and other cameroon women in her area

if ivorians hate you pple, then their women wldnt even chase you guys lol

I hate cameroonians too grin their men steal girls hearts angry tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool:

but Naya# also said their men chase her and other cameroon women in her area

if ivorians hate you pple, then their women wldnt even chase you guys lol

I hate cameroonians too grin their men steal girls hearts angry tongue

They are wasting their time, our women don't look @ non kmer

Anyway they beef us because they believe we get involved in their internal affairs , also recently their PM was booed in our national assembly with people leaving the room when he wanted to do his speech
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

They are wasting their time, our women don't look @ non kmer

Anyway they beef us because they believe we get involved in their internal affairs , also recently their PM was booed in our national assembly with people leaving the room when he wanted to do his speech

u guys also invite their miss cote ivoire to meet yr miss cameroon Sybella
if there is any francophone country that shows love to cameroon is ivory coast
Samuel eto is also marred to an Ivorian woman

I see alot of french Cameroonian women date white french men undecided
not fair, dey rather date a white man than their own African black men
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool:

u guys also invite their miss cote ivoire to meet yr miss cameroon
if there is any francophone country that shows love to cameroon is ivory coast
Samuel eto is also married to an Ivorian woman

I see alot of french Cameroonian women date white french men undecided
not fair, dey rather date a white man than their own African black men

Don't know about that miss stuff

As for Etoo he doesn't represent all Cameroonian and the dude has plenty gfs in Cameroon

The Cameroonian women dating or marrying white men, are low class ashawo with no self esteem, besides they do it for papers and money
And they are very few

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Don't know about that miss stuff

As for Etoo he doesn't represent all Cameroonian and the dude has plenty gfs in Cameroon

The Cameroonian women dating or marrying white men, are low class ashawo with no self esteem, besides they do it for papers and money
And they are very few

but Georgette is his main chick tongue
thats something
the one the public knows and the one he takes 2 all his important events
nathalie Koah has been used and dumped

I see many date white men, the ones that cant find kmr men, go for french white men
I have not seen french cameroon woman marry another African before undecided
well I just saw one recently abt to get married to a congolese

[img]http://1.bp..com/-B9Hrpy5XtQ4/Ug67IXYGkZI/AAAAAAAA1cg/7-4H_-Zn9lI/s1600/miss-world-cameroon-cote-divoire-2013-together-beautycontestsblog1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool:

but Georgette is his main chick tongue
thats something
the one the public knows and the one he takes 2 all his important events
nathalie Koah has been used and dumped

I see many date white men, the ones that cant find kmr men, go for french white men

[img]http://1.bp..com/-B9Hrpy5XtQ4/Ug67IXYGkZI/AAAAAAAA1cg/7-4H_-Zn9lI/s1600/miss-world-cameroon-cote-divoire-2013-together-beautycontestsblog1.jpg[/img]

That also means we can't resist our chicks and will always go back to them

She is the one who dumped him , hence his anger lol

The Ivorian gov has been trying to win our love, but most if not all kmer will always see watara as a thug and French puppet . They try to create diplomatic bonds

Free Gbagbo cool
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

The Ivorian gov has been trying to win our love, but most if not all kmer will always see watara as a thug and French puppet . They try to create diplomatic bonds

Free Gbagbo cool

I now see why Ivorians hate you guys

I thought u said cameroonians dont get involved in pples internal government problems
as far its not Nigeria, its okay lipsrsealed

why cant nathalie sue him its because its Samuel eto, shame on the cameroon justice system

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Free Gbagbo cool

i see kmr chicks are opening up to congolese men
nathalie koah was dating fally ipupa
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I now see why Ivorians hate you guys

I thought u said cameroonians dont get involved in pples internal government problems
as far its not Nigeria, its okay lipsrsealed

why cant nathalie sue him its because its Samuel eto, shame on the cameroon justice system

Not the kmer Gov, that's probably the most neutral gov on earth, but the people and individuals are free to hav their own opinions, something they fail to grasp, our tv channels, newspapers, writers , political analysts can take the side they want..the ivo should stop being insecure, no one insult Americans when CNN , fox etc give their side of the story ...

Lol don't worry mainstream media in Cameroon hardly mention Nigeria tho I believe we should b more concerned about whats happening over there

Lol cameroonian chicks don't look @ Congolese , fally was just lucky to b famous

I think she sued him, not sure she did it in.Cameroon tho
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Not the kmer Gov, that's probably the most neutral gov on earth, but the people and individuals are free to hav their own opinions, something they fail to grasp, our tv channels, newspapers, writers , political analysts can take the side they want..the ivo should stop being insecure, no one insult Americans when CNN , fox etc give their side of the story ...

Lol don't worry mainstream media in Cameroon hardly mention Nigeria tho I believe we should b more concerned about whats happening over there

Lol cameroonian chicks don't look @ Congolese , fally was just lucky to b famous

I think she sued him, not sure she did it in.Cameroon tho

I have seen few date congo grin

but why congolese
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I have seen few date congo grin

but why congolese

I doubt they were Cameroonian

Where was it that they couldn't find a kmer ?

I don't believe you :....

Why congolese as in ?
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I doubt they were Cameroonian

Where was it that they couldn't find a kmer ?

I don't believe you :....

Why congolese as in ?

its not everyone that will marry a Cameroon man undecided shu, aint u part of the world
maybe congolese got that french appeal that french cameroon women like
and I hrd congolese men act very matured compared to grin

I am yet to see a french cameroon woman marry a Nigerian man, not seen before
still finding, I have seen some date Naija men but marry hmm different story
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

its not everyone that will marry a Cameroon man undecided shu, aint u part of the world
maybe congolese got that french appeal that french cameroon women like
and I hrd congolese men act very matured compared to grin

I am yet to see a french cameroon woman marry a Nigerian man, not seen before
still finding, I have seen some date Naija men but marry hmm different story
French appeal? Lmaoo

They already have the best things on earth : kmer men, why settle for less
Very mature compared to who? Those sapologists guys? Is that what you call maturity?

Lol they should mingling together first as far as Africa is concerned men propose to. Women and not the contrary so It's either they don't propose or propose but are being rejected

Tho I think they don't interact that much
Also why should they even marry Nigerians
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
French appeal? Lmaoo

They already have the best things on earth : kmer men, why settle for less
Very mature compared to who? Those sapologists guys? Is that what you call maturity?

Lol they should mingling together first as far as Africa is concerned men propose to. Women and not the contrary so It's either they don't propose or propose but are being rejected

Tho I think they don't interact that much
Also why should they even marry Nigerians

I remember it was an anglophone girl that was complaining, remember those anglophone dont have pride like that

but anyway
they dont need to marry Nigerians, I was just asking
because I have never seen a french kmr girl with a Naija man, thats all

and off course they do interact, there are cameroonians all over the world undecided
and off course many Nigerians living in kmr
so obvious its french kmr girls turning down Naija men

but I hrd the calabar and french Cameroonians are marrying each other now in calabar

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I remember it was an anglophone girl that was complaining, remember those anglophone dont have pride like that

but anyway
they dont need to marry Nigerians, I was just asking
because I have never seen a french kmr girl with a Naija man, thats all

and off course they do interact, there are cameroonians all over the world undecided
and off course many Nigerians living in kmr
so obvious its french kmr girls turning down Naija men

but I hrd the calabar and french Cameroonians are marrying each other now in calabar

Okay if you say so, anyway there are more Nigerian in the southwest and northwest region

Good to hear that hopefully We will soon take over calabar

WhT do you mean by they don't have pride ? U r very wrong ooo
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Okay if you say so, anyway there are more Nigerian in the southwest and northwest region

Good to hear that hopefully We will soon take over calabar

WhT do you mean by they don't have pride ? U r very wrong ooo

they are more opened to marry other africans than ya all
u also said they are many in douala and yaounde

when u say yr gonna take over calabar, its quite dis-respectful

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

they are more opened to marry other africans than ya all
u also said they are many in douala and yaounde

when u say yr gonna take over calabar, its quite dis-respectful

Yup there are many in Douala and Yde/Ongola but there are more in he anglophone regions

No It's not cause it belongs to us and they belong to us
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by Onilaiscool(f): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yup there are many in Douala and Yde/Ongola but there are more in he anglophone regions

No It's not cause it belongs to us and they belong to us

i thot bakassi was enof for ya all
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

i thot bakassi was enof for ya all

We need to secure it
Re: What Do You Like About Nigeria And Nigerians by pickabeau1: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2014
#following

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ijebu Not A Yoruba Subgroup / Anybody From Abiriba In The House. / On December 21st Are We Going Wait 2 See Australians Dye First Before We Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.