Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Page Of My Passport Is Torn - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Page Of My Passport Is Torn (1230 Views)

Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation / A Page Of My Passport Is Torn Completely! / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Page Of My Passport Is Torn by stevejoy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please advice,a child torn a page of my passport,so a friend helped me to completely removed the torn page neatly and I want to tender it for schengen visa..Please,can I still use it?
Re: A Page Of My Passport Is Torn by Truth234(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
stevejoy: Please advice,a child torn a page of my passport,so a friend helped me to completely removed the torn page neatly and I want to tender it for schengen visa..Please,can I still use it?

what? you now have 30 pages instead of 32, guy go do another one. All embassies knows Nigeria passport is 32 pages, they may think you did something or maybe you were denied somewhere and tear that page.
Re: A Page Of My Passport Is Torn by justwise(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2014

(1)

Any Nigerian Trained Doctor In Germany..! / I Need Help Guys / Unbelievable: Meet The Young Man Who Takes A Plane To Work Every Day Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.