Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (20476 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by babsharon(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
Great nairalanders,pls i need visa free countries with benin republic passport?
Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ babsharon

Who ever sold that passport to you did not tell you that? Or did you nick the passport?

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by babsharon(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
@justwise, i was told by my bros 2 check 4 him because is trying c get it, pls if u knw give it 2 me.
Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by babsharon(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
@justwise, i was told by my bros 2 check 4 him because is trying c get it, pls if u knw give it 2 me.
Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by justwise(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2010
babsharon:

You or ur bros can call Benin Republic to find out which European country they can travel visa free.
Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by ycoxyng: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ poster when did this crazy of people using Benin Republic passport started? What is wrong with d najia passport? Look, u and ur brother u shd find something to do and not mess up ur life. This thing might land u in a big shit.
Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by HUMANITYY: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2010
the are looking for that cause one dude post you can come to USA free visa with Benin passport but we verify that the racket was the money for getting the Benin passport which they offer to give you for NGN300k then the USA visa contact will be NGN2M for 5yrs. I Love NIGERIANS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE A FREE BORN OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? by Yorubah(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2010
Just becareful poster Benin authority wont take it lightly if they discover, perhaps traveling with 9ja passport is easy man if u follow the right steps

(1) (Reply)

Impatient Truck Drivers Crush 3 Dead In Rivers State(Graphic Photos) / Wreckage Of Crashed NAF Alpha Jet Not Found In Bama – NAF / Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.