Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

____ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ____ (662 Views)

Man Stealing High Tension Power Linesdies Electrocuted On A Utility Pole [pics] / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

____ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
_____
Re: ____ by Idrismusty97(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Why would you say something inappropriate and then edit it? If you believed your words can haunt you in future it's better you don't type anything! Very easy. I have been observing you for quite sometime now.
BadBoy25: _____
Re: ____ by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
_____
Re: ____ by Idrismusty97(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2014
BadBoy25: lol . i was talking about ugly utility poles in some suburbs needs to be wired underground and how they make the entire place look ugly . I created the topic on skyscrapercity and erased this one .
What about the rest of your edited posts? The ones you mock blacks. Are you assuming a political post wherever you are?

(1) (Reply)

Cr8v Should Stop Posting Rubbish!!!! +screenshots / Highlights Of 2014 As The Year Draws To A Close / Four Nigerian Men Jailed In The UK For Conning 12 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.