Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) (2974 Views)

Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Kimberluge needs to step down a bit. She could have done better work here selling her tickets if she was just a little bit more professional in handling disrespectful derailers who will always visit anyways.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by darnley16(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014
unyours: YEEEEEH!!! This one enter! chai! kimberluge, see wetin you do yourself. Guy if them triple her, she no reach meet half of your standard. What an unlucky dude you would have been. Jeez! See as fine boy for go waste time with masquerade. She is no one's type at all. Thank God for me. I know how many souls i must have saved by now. Bro, go peacefully and encounter no more masquerade!
lol yea, Many thx bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by darnley16(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
unyours: This is my own copy! Should incase you try something funny (like making changes) in future.
lol you sef ehn, grin
unyours: This is my own copy! Should incase you try something funny (like making changes) in future.
lol you sef ehn,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firstly'that's not even my real name. Secondly,the upside  ugly picture of an overgrown kid is so repulsive that I had to stare at my screen or a whole hour to make sure it wasn't that of a yellow chimp. Who asked you to put  that ugly picture? I already have a date and guess what? He's my boyfriend. So I dnt get why a fool like unyours and Darnley would come online to waste their megabyte and time trying to disgrace themselves? Idleness they say is the devil's workshop! I have never met a more useless and stupid fellow as this guy called unyours. I was only helping my girlfriend get customers to buy her tickets! That's my friend's picture that is there not even mine,I laugh in Hindi because you have been hacking her Facebook account all this while! You can never find the real me typing all this anyways cause am not in the same city as you! So carry on with your new found job! Hope you get paid soon. Btw where are your pictures now,unyours? Are you that ugly that the computer also rejected them? Haba! Your so hopeless! Hahahahahhaa! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by chemystery: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chai! Unyours don make kimberluge deny herself o. Your friend and you have been taking it so personal. Your friend and you have been crying unyours hacked your facebook. Your friend and you have been claiming you are not ugly by posting your pix. Your friend and your nairaland profile took unyours to your facebook page(yeah, i have also checked you out). Your friend and you have been raining insult for her while she is behind you watching and nodding. Is that your friend paralysed? No vex, I refuse to agree with you. Was it because the guy said he will contact your siblings and parents? So you deh even fear ni? If i were you, i would have just closed my eyes and my mouth in shame and accept defeat. And unyours, please just have mercy on the poor girl for she knows not what she is doing. Abeg! On behalf of everybody here. She's no longer coordinated... Make una help me come beg o. Lol. Madam kimber, and stop calling more names cos if we have two unyours here.... *no comment*

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by chemystery: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
kimberluge:
Are you this obsessed with me that you had to go and hack my Facebook account? God! This guy is really possessed! What a lunatic! Please,am not interested in your proposal now,it's not by force! Stop hacking my Facebook account or should I delete it before you will get the message? Anyone who sees my picture will know that am nothing of what you described  there,moderators,I need to file a complaint as soon as possible. These are the kind of guys that rape girls simply because they insulted them online! God forbid you! Unyours the beast!
Here, you accepted it was you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by chemystery: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
kimberluge: Is it my fault you have been job hunting for over five months or so now? You just saw my thread and decided to pour all your frustration here. Didn't you see any other thread? Why are you so bitter towards someone you have never met before? A complete stranger? You can hack my Facebook account from now till tomorrow,it won't prove anything because am just a normal girl like every other girl out there. Your only showing the world how frustrated and bitter you are. People like you can kill! Please go to hell and meet your devil of a father because that's where you belong!
you also accepted you are the one...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by mikeywise(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2014
I am seeing things.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by RoyalRoy(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2014
chemystry:
Now it is your friend no longer you. Whereas you posted another pix to prove to us you were not ugly. Hmmmmmn. Babe! Since 2012 you registered on nairaland for your friend and still creating threads for her since then and also selling tickets for her, as well as raining insult for her. I went to look you up on facebook and I saw your site: 9jadiva.gnbo.com.ng but I checked now and saw you have put it down cos that site explained that the facebook account is related with the name kimberluge. Please come and explain more to us...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by RoyalRoy(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2014
unyours:

hehehehehehehehe! This kid is at it again o. Chemistry nice observation there, now it is her friend no longer her. Whereas she posted another her best but ugly pix to prove to us she is not ugly. Hmmmmmn. Since 2012, you registered on nairaland for your friend and still creating threads for her since then and also selling tickets for her, as well as raining insult for her. I went to look you up on facebook and I saw your crap site: 9jadiva.gnbo.com.ng but I checked now and saw you have put it down cos that site explained that the facebook account is related with the name kimberluge. More reason I had to take my own copy of this thread cos I know your fish-brain will tell you to alter it. kimberluge, You are just too dull ah swear! There is no move you will make I won't get you. Please come and give us more lies but make sure you are more constructive next time... Kid with fish-brain! *Ugly girls denying themselves since 289BC*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Clown!

Lol.

Please spare her please!!
I guess she has learnt enough lessons here biko.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by valdes00(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2014
*walks into thread with helmet on head* omo insults flyin around, thank God for dis helmet... I tink my head is safe.....NL guys fit mak person commit suicide, dem gt bad mouth... See as dem ambush d babe...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by darnley16(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
chemystery: Here, you accepted it was you.
tottally smart bro,
Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by darnley16(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
U actually made her deny herself , @unyurs, * tips hat*

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2014
chemystery: Chai! Unyours don make kimberluge deny herself o. Your friend and you have been taking it so personal. Your friend and you have been crying unyours hacked your facebook. Your friend and you have been claiming you are not ugly by posting your pix. Your friend and your nairaland profile took unyours to your facebook page(yeah, i have also checked you out). Your friend and you have been raining insult for her while she is behind you watching and nodding. Is that your friend paralysed? No vex, I refuse to agree with you. Was it because the guy said he will contact your siblings and parents? So you deh even fear ni? If i were you, i would have just closed my eyes and my mouth in shame and accept defeat. And unyours, please just have mercy on the poor girl for she knows not what she is doing. Abeg! On behalf of everybody here. She's no longer coordinated... Make una help me come beg o. Lol. Madam kimber, and stop calling more names cos if we have two unyours here.... *no comment*
Choi ur name na unyours abeg leave dem o make dem finishe d thriller cos dis one pass terminator nd e no go good make bullet hit u for fence. Me wan know how d thing go end as dem no gree surrender no retreat no surrender

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by chemystery: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay:
Choi ur name na unyours abeg leave dem o make dem finishe d thriller cos dis one pass terminator nd e no go good make bullet hit u for fence. Me wan know how d thing go end as dem no gree surrender no retreat no surrender
hehehehe! Babe, i think say you don leave cinema o. I no know say you deh my back deh watch. My fear now na make actor no wan come hit boss now di tin come land me for my face. Sorry unyours, this is your battle.

*takes my seat behind rozzay*
Re: Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) by ibietela2(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Following..... I hope those legs have not spot?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Nairaland Girls Are Ugly! / Lady Needed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.