Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? (2970 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2006
Im a cute guy, husband material

I am a petite, handsome, honest, God fearing, decent guy with a good heart,I am a student, i am a christian with a good upbringing, lots of love to my parents, they are the best in the world, i owe so much to them and would be giving you the major part of my life and love. My best physical features are my eyes. im a healthy attractive guy who believes in himself. I am a person trying to find his niche in the world and make sense of it all. I consider myself intelligent, educated, disciplined, determined, ambitious, fun, sweet, and classy. I have a good and just heart, but I can also be very cynical. Although I am friendly, I do tend to be a bit shy. At times I can act like a total recluse, but that's just because sometimes a person just needs to be alone. I have a wonderful family that includes an amazing mother and wonderful brothers and a sister whom I absolutely adore. i am so respectful, you get hooked up and find out personal things urself.

I want a beautiful lady, very caring, a goal getter, couragious, ready to face challenges of life, dont really mind the religious background, just be good and do what is right. i need a woman to worship me, fight for me,protect me, go to the end of the earth for me, pledge undying love for me, watch life time television with me, always listen to me, tell me how handsome i am, shower me with precious gifts and patiently shop with me no matter how long it takes, am i asking for too much, dont think so,Love to meet that real woman who knows how to care and love, Need her to make me laugh and have a good time, i dont like drama so if you are into that pls dont email me back.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2006
he must be seriously lackin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2006
I thought the guy to be a shocking looser!

Imagine these, "i need a woman to worship me, fight for me,protect me, go to the end of the earth for me, pledge undying love for me, watch life time television with me, always listen to me, tell me how handsome i am, shower me with precious gifts and patiently shop with me no matter how long it takes"

shocked
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he sure is, such a pathetic guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by kajad(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2006
This should be in the Jokes section cos it looks like one to me.
A very bad one angry angry grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by dafman(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2006
kajad:

This should be in the Jokes section because it looks like one to me.
A very bad one angry angry grin

I think that's where it belongs too grin, if you ask me though i'll say the guy is looking for some rich sugarmummy not a wife
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2006
word!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by aloib(f): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
delete the message from my in box
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2006
His words define a serious guy, but sending it by mail is just not right,  I'd expect that the lady in question should discover most of these attributes he has so abundantly showered upon himself; but as for what he wants in a woman? I think its absolutely what most real men want in the innermost parts of their hearts. cool
Except of course, not mindinding her religion and one who would protect a man. grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2006
So u mean men want a woman who will fight for them and patiently shop with them no matter how long it takes?!!
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2006
I think, when he said fight, it didnt sound like the physical fight, and when he said shop patiently, i think he means to manage with him when things were not so good until they got better. I could be wrong but thats my own understanding.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by kajad(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
@whitelexi
You explain this letter like you know more than meets the eye. Sure you donn't wink
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
don't mind the guy o! cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Rhea(f): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2006
This mail sounds like the work of a recently heart-broken fella. He sounds to perplexed with his previous affair(s) that he doesn't want to experience yet another heartbreak.

However, the manner in which he spelt out his "requirements" is reminiscent of a car purchasing specification:

I want a mercedes S class with alloy wheels, freezer, 20 loader dvd, bullet proof down to the tires, leather seats that can caress the buttocks etc etc. grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by lilnaomi(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Hotstepper(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2006
OMG(OH MY GOD), I got that mail from one jide guy. he said he got ma addy from here. When I read it, I just deleted it and he added me and I told him that I don't appreciate such mails, wonders shall neva end
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2006
Its just a thing of the mind, we read the same thing but attach various meanings to it. I think he went about it wrongly but most of what he has just mentioned dont make him a looser. He has specific and realistic needs from a woman, those needs are what makes a marriage long lasting and happy, I think its as straight forward as that.
I share his views to an extent, I know exactly what i want in a woman and i'm also aware that not all women will be up to the task cool
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2006
P.S: this doesn't make me the sender or an accomplice to the sender of the mail. grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by SoReal: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hey sistas,what is it with callin him a joker and a loser and bla,bla,bla. I really don't understand what it is with us humans (girls especially) that gives us d impression that someone is going to h8 u if u get real. What exactly is wrong with what the brother asked for? He may have come off really strong but then i dnt think therez anythin funny or silly bout what he wrote. What is wrong with worshiping your boyfriend. I guess d brother ddnt mean setting up an altar and bowing and  al that stuff. My man just has 2 worship me oh!!!!!!!!! n i can bet that u girls out there would absolutely melt if u dd meet a guy that told u he was ready 2 do all that is written in this mail for u. All he asked for is a girl to listen 2 him,show her undying love,fight for him and all that. Hey sistas, if u aint ready to do that for ur man then u aint ready 4 a rship.PERIOD cool cool cool cool. I am not perfect and I am not a marraige counsellor but that is it.
Meanwhile as for all u girls acting like he is asking for smthin that is out of d world, i am sure there r a couple of u that are ready 2 lick your man's feet or ass just 2 keep him and u come out here fronting like u can't be bothered. All the guy asked for is someone 2 make him happy and I am sure there r a couple of sistas that would be more than happy 2 do that. i wish he wrote his email. I am so sure that some of d chics who came up here dissing his mails.would have sent him a "PLS ADD ME" IM.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
That came right out of the top drawer from a real woman, Thumbs up to u SoReal! I'm absolutely sure your man is proud of u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by SoReal: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2006
He Sure Is!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by lilnaomi(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
SoReal:

Hey sistas,what is it with callin him a joker and a loser and bla,bla,bla. I really don't understand what it is with us humans (girls especially) that gives us d impression that someone is going to h8 u if u get real. What exactly is wrong with what the brother asked for? He may have come off really strong but then i dnt think therez anythin funny or silly bout what he wrote. What is wrong with worshiping your boyfriend. I guess d brother ddnt mean setting up an altar and bowing and  al that stuff. My man just has 2 worship me oh!!!!!!!!! n i can bet that u girls out there would absolutely melt if u dd meet a guy that told u he was ready 2 do all that is written in this mail for u. All he asked for is a girl to listen 2 him,show her undying love,fight for him and all that. Hey sistas, if u aint ready to do that for your man then u aint ready 4 a rship.PERIOD cool cool cool cool. I am not perfect and I am not a marraige counsellor but that is it.
Meanwhile as for all u girls acting like he is asking for smthin that is out of d world, i am sure there r a couple of u that are ready 2 lick your man's feet or ass just 2 keep him and u come out here fronting like u can't be bothered. All the guy asked for is someone 2 make him happy and I am sure there r a couple of sistas that would be more than happy 2 do that. i wish he wrote his email. I am so sure that some of d chics who came up here dissing his mails.would have sent him a "PLS ADD ME" IM.  grin grin grin grin

cmon SoReal, gurl dnt say dt. people are different. theres nuthin wrong wiv d guy wanting all these but cmon, ppl av got class. why da hell wud u send a mail 2 som1 u dont know, advertising urself making sure u include ur good points (if they r all true) and conveniently leavin out d bad ones. u gotta admit, he sounds kinda desperate and any gurl in her right mind wont read d mail twice b4 deleting it. n how are u so sure he's all he's claiming 2 b? he can be an ugly, jobless, bald 40 yr old man who still lives at home wiv his momma hoping a stupid rich lady will come 2 his rescue. gurl cmon, there r so many things wrong wiv it n u know dt. its not about frontin, its about being sensible; sorting d real ones from d wackos.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2006
Sending the mail was a crazy thing to do, but what he describes as his ideal lady is definitely not bad. the point is not the way he went about it, we all know that was cheap, but his needs are normal grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by SoReal: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2006
Yeah sending it to random emails may be wack but I still don't think it is right to condemn just like that. He may be lying and all that quite all right. Note that, I am not askin any1 to actually reply his email and start up smthin with him but I just don't think calling him a loser and a joker and all that is aiight.
Moreover, I was talkin more to the peeps that were condemnin d contents of the mail and making it seem like there was a problem with a guy asking for the qualities he was asking for.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by SoReal: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Whitelexi
Are u in my head? U took those words outta my mouth. I was typing exactly the same stuff grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by lilnaomi(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2006
SoReal:

Yeah sending it to random emails may be wack but I still don't think it is right to condemn just like that. He may be lying and all that quite all right. Note that, I am not askin anyone to actually reply his email and start up smthin with him but I just don't think calling him a loser and a joker and all that is aiight.
Moreover, I was talkin more to the peeps that were condemnin d contents of the mail and making it seem like there was a problem with a guy asking for the qualities he was asking for.

U r quite right!!
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ Soreal, i don't know about you, but i personally think no serious-minded guy would write this sort of mail. We don't have to put up an holier-than-thou attitude here. No girl in her right mind would take this kind of guy serious.

This fella is VERY SHALOW. QED
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by lilnaomi(f): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2006
vinna:

@ Soreal, i don't know about you, but i personally think no serious-minded guy would write this sort of mail. We don't have to put up an holier-than-thou attitude here. No girl in her right mind would take this kind of guy serious.

This fella is VERY SHALOW. QED

lmao vinna. gurl take it easy oo
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by SoReal: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ Vinna
Hey Sis, Dnt mean to sound nasty but if u r gonna post,then post 2 every1 and dnt bring up my name. If u r gonna bring up my name, then read my posts carefully. I never said his sending the email was a wonderful idea. I am not even judging that. All I spoke on was d content of d mail. I just said I ddnt see anythin wrong wit the qualities he enumerated. Feel me?
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2006
grin grin yeah, no judging here, only personal opinions QED cool cool
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by curiousNja(f): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2006
***Reads the e-mail*** ***Dies!**
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2006
Well, i'll just organize a deliverance service for him and make sure after that he's taken to a psychatric hospital for further treatment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9jerians Living In Nottinghamshire (uk) / My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.