Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan (1269 Views)

SEE Photos From An Accident In Ajah / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2014
I am completely convinced that drivers of this wea beasties are always high on high grade marijuana due to the reckless way they drive in Ibadan.

Low and behold I came upon the scene of this accident, I suspected right away that it had to be a Micra and sure enough it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojX0ddXCrpA
Re: Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibadan city datsun and micras, have something in common!!!!
NB: Ibadan drivers generally lack loads of basic driving skills (worse than lagos).

1 Like

Re: Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by RoyalRoy(m): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
What do you expect from right hand drive vehicles that are poorly converted by local mechanics and car electricians?

Excessive speed combined With the attendant menace that comes with the poor conversion is just a disaster waiting to happen!!!
Re: Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Jeeze! Was that crater in the road left unmarked - as in no cones or hazard signs, way before it's approach? shocked
Re: Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2014
I think it was marked (marked in the nigerian manner not the way we shifty Diaspora's are used to), it was raining hard so either the rain washed away the markings or it was so flooded that he thought it was a roadway.

So my manner of driving is to put a lemming/rabbit driver in front of me and follow his path in the rain. There's absolutely no road markings and you just have to wing your way about the road.
Re: Nissan Micra Accident In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG: I think it was marked (marked in the nigerian manner not the way we shifty Diaspora's are used to), it was raining hard so either the rain washed away the markings or it was so flooded that he thought it was a roadway.

So my manner of driving is to put a lemming/rabbit driver in front of me and follow his path in the rain. There's absolutely no road markings and you just have to wing your way about the road.

Rabbit driver indeed!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Shock Absorbers For Toyota Avalon 2003 Model / Prices Of New Cars In Nigeria(read More) / Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.