Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Cars Without Faulty Light - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Without Faulty Light (1254 Views)

28,600 Toyota C-HR Recalled Due To Faulty Electric Brake / Working An AC Into Cars Without Factory Fitted AC / 12 Ways To Stop A Car With Faulty Brakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Without Faulty Light by davou4eva(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello,

I want to know if your car not having any faulty light on the instrument panel means your car is 100% ok?
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by abatically(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nope.

1 Like

Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Reminds me of a customer that asked if I could scan to know is the ball joint was still ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by Inception(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Reminds me of a customer that asked if I could scan to know is the ball joint was still ok. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by davou4eva(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inception:

grin
. Hey! you should know that am talking about engine related fault which may prompt the faulty light to come up.
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by abatically(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
davou4eva:
. Hey! you should know that am talking about engine related fault which may prompt the faulty light to come up.

The answer is still NO

1 Like

Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by DGD1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
it's like having an antivirus on your system and believe once you scan and update, nothing will happen to it.
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by DECOtech(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

lolz!
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by d33types: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
OP, some dubious dealers can modify the MIL so that it never comes in despite the fault.my former car.was example
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by lonelydora: 3:51am On Dec 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You no go kill me with laugh.
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by lonelydora: 3:56am On Dec 08, 2015
d33types:
OP, some dubious dealers can modify the MIL so that it never comes in despite the fault.my former car.was example

Reminds me of one Kazeem who asked me to allow him blind the whole dashboard so that I won't see the MIL again.

I almost slapped that day.
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 08, 2015
I hold myself completely accountable of this.

I bought a cheap BMW e38 on that had a black tape over the ECL. I knew when I went to test for SMOG grin

Note: The tape was on their when I bought the car and it was do well done that I didn't catch it. The car was cheap enough that I didn't do the normal due process.
Re: Cars Without Faulty Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I hold myself completely accountable of this.

I bought a cheap BMW e38 on that had a black tape over the ECL. I knew when I went to test for SMOG grin

If I catch you talking about the environment again ehn...... tongue

(1) (Reply)

See What The Recession In Nigeria Has Caused (photo) / How Reliable Is A Mercedes-benz S 430? / Car Body Vibrates After Replacing Engine Seats Rubbers With Bushings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.