Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Health Advice: Doctors Online - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice: Doctors Online (65224 Views)

Consult Nigerian Doctors Online / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / Health Is Wealth: Health Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Godsbaby1:
ok am waiting sir, like i ask can but enlargement cause infertility, i took some 2012, do u think i cud be d cause of the delay
Maybe you can add me on BBM, or whatsapp. I wouldn't want to give out her contact in the open
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Joodaaa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
With our wide range of Medical Research,our products have covered these main departments of medicine in our recent supplies: OPERATION&PERI-OPERATION,ANESTHESIA,LABOR ROOM,ICU,GENERAL OPERATIONS, PHYSIOTHERAPY,SPECIALIZED BABY CARE,OPHTHALMIC EQUIPMENT, RADIO DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT,LABORATORY AND DENTAL EQUIPMENT. Your Medical Outfit should not be left out. Join the train and be part of the advancement in Medical Science. ANELPAT MEDICAL COMPANY LIMITED is bringing Modern Medical Technologies to your doorstep. www.anelpatgroup.com 08138107982 07038107257.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marc9:

It's a mentol candy, shaped in tablet form.
I hve purchase it already.....how do i take it? Is it after meal or anytime of the day and how many should i take at a time?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
leocolin:
I hve purchase it already.....how do i take it? Is it after meal or anytime of the day and how many should i take at a time?
You don't need a Rx for it. Just lick as much as you want. It's a candy, not a drug.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marc9:
You don't need a Rx for it. Just lick as much as you want. It's a candy, not a drug.
alright sir...thanks
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
leocolin:
alright sir...thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2014
ohaleoghene:
I'm 23years old. I was diagnosed of fibroid last month. multiple of four. the largest is 40mm*44mm. have been thinking of what exactly should I do. the doctor who did the scan advised me to get married soon. and then I can't marry myself. doctors in the house what are the possible treatments I can undergo to prevent the growth

secondly, there is a growth I feel in my cervix. It sometimes grow big and sometimes disappear. I ran a test was diagnosed with Candida albican. the woman said no bacteria. I need an advice on what to do please. I'm in Lagos

Some medics cld be so funny atimes. When has marriage become the solution to fibroids?! Instead of telling you the location of the fibroids, he was advising out of line.

Here's the fact. Fibroid is found in the uterus of most ladies. The size and the location simply determine how serious it is. Some ladies have inconspicuous sized fibroids(multiple and tiny), while others have conspicuous sized fibroids( which could be multiple and large).

Your fibroids are large, but not too large. Some fibroids could grow as large as 90mm. For a 40mm fibroids, well the gynae could review and indicate myomectomy if it's imperative, or could place you on estrogen/progesterone antagonists, since the growth of fibroids is hormone dependent(estrogen/progesterone).

The Vaginal Swab she did, I wonder why she would diagnose you with Candida albican, when every lady likely has yeast in her genital. The growth rate determines its pathogenic tendency. Was the resulted stated as mild, moderate, or heavy growth?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2014
K
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2014
leocolin:
sir it works like magic but i'm really worried, will i be licking candy everyday? Is there no permanent remedy for it because after the candy has melt in my mouth it goes back to the way it was.

Well, the right thing for you to do is to see a doctor in person, so he can take your medical history, have you examined, and recommend a treatment plan that would relieve you of the dyspnea(difficult breathing).
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Marc9:

The reason you're amenorrhoeic is due to the extremely low estrogen(E2) and progesterone secretion. There's a negative feedback in which a n high prolactin causes the GnRH to decrease the production of estrogen(E2) and progesterone. Your prolactin level is still high. The normal range is 12-20ng/ml, and your level is 37ng/ml. It still needs to drop lower.
Your blocked tubes, was it stated that both tubes are blocked? Or just one? And also, was the site of the occlusion stated, if it's proximal tube blockage, mid-tube blockage, or distal tube blockage?! Did your gynae bother to find out the cause of the tubal blockage? Was it infection? Was it scarring?
Well, depending on the site of the blockage and the cause, the situation can still be salvage. Don't know if you've heard of certain procedures like fertility massage that help. dislodge scars in the tube. Regular exercise also helps dilate the tube as blood vessels become hyperemic.
Add me up on BBM, so I can give more insight on this.
Thanks for ur response, D 2 tubes are blocked. Pls is my menstruation going to be restored when d prolactin is back to normal? ℓ don't av ur BB pin.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 31, 2014
omedit:
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks for ur response, D 2 tubes are blocked. Pls is my menstruation going to be restored when d prolactin is back to normal? ℓ don't av ur BB pin.

Your menstruation will restore once your hormones are balance!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Mati4christ: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2014
hi, pls is lipton tea bad 4 a preggy... m in ma second trim. also i v ds mild pain on d lower right of ma abdomen, is it part of d package or shd i b worryd?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mati4christ:
hi, pls is lipton tea bad 4 a preggy... m in ma second trim. also i v ds mild pain on d lower right of ma abdomen, is it part of d package or shd i b worryd?

Well, some tea beverages are not safe for consumption during cyesis, while others are.
It's better to keep away from tea drink till you put to bed.

The pain is likely normal, as long as you're not spotting.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Mati4christ: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
owk, thanks il stay off it. i so mch appreciate.
Marc9:

Well, some tea beverages are not safe for consumption during cyesis, while others are.
It's better to keep away from tea drink till you put to bed.

The pain is likely normal, as long as you're not spotting.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by youngice(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
doc please im in my early 20's but ive observed that recently i have been having
-short term memory loss, i tend to forget events , where i dropped my phone, i will go to market and forget stuff
sometimes i even forget what i want to do, please what could be the problem
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by mabeni(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Doc., pls, hw do i treat a bleeding mouth؟.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2014
youngice:

doc please im in my early 20's but ive observed that recently i have been having
-short term memory loss, i tend to forget events , where i dropped my phone, i will go to market and forget stuff
sometimes i even forget what i want to do, please what could be the problem

Your short term memory loss is lack of concentration. Your lack of concentration is likely due to something or many wary things on your mind, or you seem deprived of certain elements/vitamins that aid memory acuteness.

You can boost your memory retentive power by supplementing your diets with Tocopherol, ascorbic acid, folate, B complex, B12, B6, and Iodine.

PM or add me on BBM let me share with you how to get 'good neurotransmitters' and improve your neurotransmission
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 02, 2014
mabeni:
Doc., pls, hw do i treat a bleeding mouth؟.

Bleeding gum and palate are likely due to scurvy(an oral condition characterized by soft and spongy gums). Also, it could indicate a drop in thrombin level(thrombocytopenia). Perhaps, you brush too hard and inflict injuries on your gums.

So, to treat your oral haemorrhage you need increase the ascorbic level in you by taking fruits daily, or you get good vitamin C supplements. You also need calcium as well, and a good dental paste which contains fluoride.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by mabeni(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks!
Marc9:

Bleeding gum and palate are likely due to scurvy(an oral condition characterized by soft and spongy gums). Also, it could indicate a drop in thrombin level(thrombocytopenia). Perhaps, you brush too hard and inflict injuries on your gums.

So, to treat your oral haemorrhage you need increase the ascorbic level in you by taking fruits daily, or you get good vitamin C supplements. You also need calcium as well, and a good dental paste which contains fluoride.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello doc,
pls, I have been having something like a thud in like every tenth beat of my heart while resting and in like every 6th beat while I'm in motion for the past few days. With the thud it feels like my heart vibrate inside my chest and it makes me tired and I'm not into any
strenuous activity.
what could be the cause?
Checked my bp and it read 118/60.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ninapha:
Doc, gud day. Can peusdomonas aueigonosa affect the fetility of a man.

This is the spermcount result:

- appearance- grayush
- volume- 2.5mil
- Hanging drop/concern area- God
- Progress- 85 /cent
- motility-90/cent activelt motile
- morphology-5/cent abnorminal
- count- 6o million.
- Clumps- non
- Ephithelial-few
- WBC- 2plf
- immature cells-6plf
- duration of motility- seen06.

-No bacteria growth after 24hrs incubation.

My ovulation and eggs are ok too.
Could there be any other issue cd be responsible for our delayed comception.

I will be grateful to hear from u sir.

Conception for some is easy to achieve, and in others, it takes quite a while to achieve. It's like a blindfold game in which different couples who were blindfolded were asked to throw balls(sperm) from a distance into the basket(eggs). At 1st attempt, some couples might be lucky enough to dunk their 1st throw of the ball into the baskets(fertilization/implantation), while others might not be so lucky. At 2nd attempt, some of those who didn't dunk in their 1st attempt might now be lucky to dunk in their 2nd throw, while others who didn't make the 1st attempt, might still not make the 2nd attempt. But with persistency and continuous trying, they will eventually dunk the ball.

Couples examined to be ok might still find it difficult to achieve conception within their expected period. There are non-pathological and non-physiological factors that might delay conception

The direction at which sperm cells swim also determines the chances of conception. Some men could have over active sperm cells that dart about and swim randomly, instead of swimming forwardly.

Also, some women may not know the primary function of EWCM. Sperm requires a medium to swim in, in order to reach the egg. Ladies who do not discharge enough EWCM may find it difficult in conceiving since the mucus aids the sperm to swim easily and reaching the egg, and to also protect the sperm from vaginal wall acidity.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
aminatl2:
Hello doc,
pls, I have been having something like a thud in like every tenth beat of my heart while resting and in like every 6th beat while I'm in motion for the past few days. With the thud it feels like my heart vibrate inside my chest and it makes me tired and I'm not into any
strenuous activity.
what could be the cause?
Checked my bp and it read 118/60.

Your BP reading clearly shows you're hypotensive. The normal range of value is 120-130/80-90mmHg. But your systolic reading is 118, and your diastolic reading is 60.

You may need see a doctor to find out the cause of your hypotension.

Also, try add a little more salt in your meals.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
haemi:
hello doctors in the house. What could make a man not have feeling in his penis during intercourse? If he has good erection, why would it be that the only time he "feels" something is during ejaculation?

If I got you well enough, you meant the man doesn't feel any pleasure while thrusting, untill he climaxes(ejac)?

Well, all men thrust in order to org*sm, because that's when they feel the pleasure the most. But many still enjoy the sensuality from thrusting.

So I think the man is rather to hasty to attain org*sm, instead of being adventurous.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Marc9:

If I got you well enough, you meant the man doesn't feel any pleasure while thrusting, untill he climaxes(ejac)?

Well, all men thrust in order to org*sm, because that's when they feel the pleasure the most. But many still enjoy the sensuality from thrusting.

So I think the man is rather to hasty to attain org*sm, instead of being adventurous.
Does that mean it is abnormal if a man does not feel any sensitivity during thrusting, and what could be done about that?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ninapha(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thnks for taking time to send replt. God bless u.

I still need to know if peusdonomas auregnosa can affect mans fetitily cos, the result says. There is presentation of p/auregnosa growth and the doc says it has to be treated.

Then on sperm swimming haywires, lol. Is there medical ways of arrestn such situation.

I ask cos u know men find it difficult to surrender for medical management.lol. Thnks again for feeln our pains.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
haemi:

Does that mean it is abnormal if a man does not feel any sensitivity during thrusting, and what could be done about that?

I never said that. I meant he's nt adventurous during the act. Or maybe it has to do with his state of mind.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Marc9, Thanks.
I do sweat on my palms and feet and I've been asked to reduce my salt intake in order to curb it.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
aminatl2:
@Marc9, Thanks.
I do sweat on my palms and feet and I've been asked to reduce my salt intake in order to curb it.

Yes u should reduce your salt intake. Although high salt intake is not necessarily the cause of hidrosis(sweaty palms), it only exacerbates the condition.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ninapha:
Thnks for taking time to send replt. God bless u.

I still need to know if peusdonomas aureginosa can affect mans fetitily cos, the result says. There is presentation of p/auregnosa growth and the doc says it has to be treated.

Then on sperm swimming haywires, lol. Is there medical ways of arrestn such situation.

I ask cos u know men find it difficult to surrender for medical management.lol. Thnks again for feeln our pains.

From my findings, it can't! But it's imperative he treats the infection.

About the haywire cells, well, with time the sperm will swim in the right direction. Maybe the sperm always imbibe Terry-G's song your husband listens to. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ninapha(f): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Marc9:

From my findings, it can't! But it's imperative he treats the infection.

About the haywire cells, well, with time the sperm will swim in the right direction. Maybe the sperm always imbibe Terry-G's song your husband listens to. lipsrsealed

lol at Terrry G. DAT One na base.

Again thanks so so much. I will keep the hope alive. But the wait is killn.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by VOM: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello doctor,good evening and happy new month,pls I need advise,I've recently been treated for typhoid and malaria,but have been feeling pains on my joints ( wrist,waist and neck),I get tired easily,please kindly recommend what good drug I could use to cure the typhoid and malaria . Note : I was injected during my typhoid treatment and given drugs,but I don't know why I still have these body pains,and I shiver at night. Thanks for your advise.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by U1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.